What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Hamlet gave me his picture after I took him medicine a few times while he was sick, and Pashmina suggested a wisteria trellis...the last uchi PWP suggestion I needed.

Hamlet gave me his picture after I took him medicine a few times while he was sick, and Pashmina suggested a wisteria trellis...the last uchi PWP suggestion I needed.

CONGRATULATIONS Jeff!!!

In my main town yesterday Fuchsia requested the Wisteria Trellis - it's my absolute favorite PWP and I've never had it...until now! (Pashmina is my other Uchi atm and I always thought it would be her to request it)

I can't wait to see where you place yours!

I adopted and plot reset my dreamie Margie so she is close by my house. (TYSM Maruchan for letting me adopt Margie from your town!) ^_^ I cleaned up around my town a bit, moving flowers around mostly. Fang asked for the Zen Bell so of course I gave in and built it for him. XD That's all I accomplished so far today.

-Moved Chief and Pietro in, got them in good spots.
-Fished and got mostly new things to add to the museum, caught a few bugs.
-Earned around 140 medals on the island.
-Got Chief to suggest the police station PWP.
-Got a new emote from Dr. Shrunk.

Today, i adopted Mott from someone on Reddit, and I went through my storage for items to sell. I also planted some trees and flowers around my paths. :)

The only thing I managed to accomplish was this...
image.jpg

My usual browsing the shops to see if there are any new items to add to my catalog. To my surprise, I actually got a couple new things. Skye also gave me a shirt I didn't have in exchange for the Hula Doll I had just received from Gulliver in the mail today. Of course, she put it in her house which I was not thrilled about so I'll have to find something to replace it. I found my 3rd Jacob's Ladder today and when I went to the beach I found my first Purple Pansies and Black Cosmos. I was surprised I got the pansies so quickly because I had only started trying to get them three days ago. I was waiting for my first Black Cosmos for a few weeks.

Gracie finally paid me a visit and I passed my first fashion check today! :D I got TIY a looooong time ago and needing those Gracie checks has been driving me crazy since all you can do is wait D:

Some TTing and during the past two days I finally got the PWP requests! Wisteria thingys, fire pit, fairytale bridge, instruments shelter... Now just torch and log bench and I can propery landscape :D

Got the cafe up and running, caught some bugs and then fished. Got two new ones of each! Now I'm working on getting my pwp suggestion for today.

* Finished the park for KawaiiYa ! All PWP finally ♥
* Got the Glee emote

Finally Muffy asked for the last pwp I wanted ro have in my town :D
Time to do some landscaping ;>

* Finished the park for KawaiiYa ! All PWP finally ♥
* Got the Glee emote

Hey! I got the glee emote today too!

I bought everything at nooks, got my coffee and took a stroll around town to talk to villagers, then I caught a load of bugs then moved onto fishing. I caught two new fish which went to the museum. I've been trying all day to get my pwp suggestion.. but nothing yet.

Back