• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Finally unlocked working at The Roost! Also annoyed the crap outta most of my villagers for a while because I want almost all of them to move. Also planted a couple trees and some flowers, went shopping, and collected some more fossils!

got 2 new pwps
planned out my camping area, planted some new trees got some new hybrids
average day

I didnt play for 2 months so this week I TT'd back to approximately the last time I played, and Ive been TTing forward day by day and Im about half way to todays date! Other than that Ive been making sure to check Nookingtons daily so that I can get trees and bushes so I can fill out my town a little bit, and Ive been making sure to water my hybrids so that more of them grow.

Finished my campsite! That's the highlight of my day haha. Other than that, I did my basic routine... OH, I finally got myself a diving suit. :)

Finallyyy got through all of those painful fashion checks, so now I can unlock Gracie's shop!

Rosedale turned 2 today! ^u^ And I finally caught a king salmon- which was the last fish I needed, so I should be getting a gold badge soon :D

I have been planting trees everywhere in my town and got a lot of flowers from watering them. I also got a new piece of furniture from a set that I haven't gotten yet!

In my main town, I got the silver weeding badge. Yay! <3

In my second town, I got Gracie for the third time for her fashion check and passed. One more visit until my shop upgrades. *o*

Well not today but yesterday/last night I finally got a picture of Stitches! I could have got it from one of the shops on retail, I bought quite a few pictures of the villagers I wasn't ever likely to have in my town to be able to get their picture myself. Decided to leave Stitches' to hopefully earn it on my own and it's taken ages, but I've done it!
Also managed to finallu start breeding carnations. When I went on last night I had a new pink and white one. Had no luck with breeding so I'm hoping this will start and change now I've tried something new

Today, I've been mostly mailing villagers furniture to put in their house, but to no avail.
Nothing particularly interesting happened today, but I finally paid off a house loan!

Last edited:
My bb Walker is unpacking boxes today! He is right across the river from my mayor's house. I paid off my first home loan, reached 100 percent approval, and am slowly infiltrating everyone's houses with butterflies. Which is ok. If they're going to ask me for bugs, the least I can do is give them something not completely ugly.
I found a few neat hybrids this morning, pink and orange tulips and purple roses.
Puddles invited me over and I bought her picnic table - I mailed her a backyard pool which she will hopefully put in the same spot.

I got one of my dreamies, Fauna, today! And I also lost my other dreamy Diana who was in the tent when I had 10 villager! *crying* :D

haaaaa wendy this is all your fault for moving in

In my main town, which I'm finally fixing up (its progress was on standstill while I created Goblin and AHS), I caught about eight fish and three bugs I never had before. Shari suggested the wisteria trellis, which is awesome even though it doesn't go with the feel of my town. I also unlocked the QR machine and Cyrus for my 3rd and 4th characters. I also made good progress on some patterns--each of my 4 characters is going to have full pattern slots. (Yay/ugh) ;)

People say that rare fish appear when it rains. I decided to give it a shot.

First river fish.

WVW69jnGXvQCmP-g0p

You know what? I'm feeling ballsy, let's see if I can catch THAT fish in the ocean, now.

See a big fish, cast out my line, and reel it in.

WVW69jnGZ3M408wiHZ

I got molly's house put up and she's so cute ^0^. She parked herself right next to my house :3

I got the golden axe (after buying way more than 50 saplings), fixed up a piece of my path because a villager moved right on it, started a new town for my sister, Kinomi, then accidentally turn off her 3ds before saving.

Managed to complete my item catalogue! I still have all the other catalogues to fill yet, I won't feel it's totally complete until I have every single clothing and item in the game, but I'm very pleased at least one part of it is done!
Also seem to have reached best friend status with Bluebear now as she's give me her picture for the first time :)

Back