• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I managed to get Wendy to move out, and Stitches to move in! :)
The time's only 8:30 am for me though, so I've not really done anything other than that. :p

I finally received my full bug encyclopedia badge, despite completing it way before. Just glad I got the gold to show it! :D

I restarted my town on the 1st and finally got a very necessary bridge built so I no longer had to go the long way around my map to reach the two halves, but the day after I got it, one of my dreamies (Gala) moved RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT! :mad: Now I have to decide if I want to chase her out and get her again later on in my play through. I am currently trying to not plot reset but ugh... anywhere but in front of a bridge, ramp, town hall or resell would have been fine...

I've held an opening ceremony for the campsite and started a public works project for the police station. I still have a lot of public works projects to complete - working on it! :)

I reset a couple months ago and a few days ago I finally got a perfect town so I've been working on maintaining that so that I can get the golden watering can! I also payed off the fire pit in my camping and did some landscaping. I'm really happy with how my town is going! :D

Marcie pinged me to move, I celebrated a villager birthday and prepped a gift for another. I then made a new t-shirt texture for someone. Pretty productive morning! Plus I found some gyroids I'd forgotten about, so I'll be going through those to see if any of them are new to my collection.

Today, I completed the bug section of my museum! Apparently, I missed some donations while catching them all. Thank goodness they were still available in this season!

I decided to do a complete change around with my pwps, as I'm impatient I had to do a bit of time travel but I now have most of my town redone :) also got my gold ballon hunter badge, which seems to have taken me ages. Just the street pass (which I doubt I will ever get) and the refurbishing one to go!

Lopez is unpacking boxes, I had a ceremony for the yellow bench, and I donated my first painting to the museum. Saw my first scorpion but of course I didn't have my net with me :||| I was trying to get pinged for a PWP (next time I'll keep it in a letter).

My villagers were super friendly with each other today. Puddles adopted Sally's catchphrase, "nutmeg." Rudy started saying it a couple days ago too, so I now have 3 villagers saying "nutmeg." They're lucky it's cute. Also, Walker changed into Puddles' adorable shirt with pink hearts on it. Secretly I hope everyone starts wearing it :blush:

Paid a big chunk of my house expansion, chopped down most of my trees on the northwest area and started laying paths for the first time! Boy paths are overwhelming lol but I'm getting there

Saw two scorpions and got stung by both, forgot to go to Fang's house at the time we agreed on, sent him an apology letter, tried the diving trick and got fed up, saw Resetti for the first time this game, BUT a user on here let me adopt Gayle, so I think the good outweighed the bad :blush:

I completed my insect, fish, and deep sea creature and all my exhibits in the Museum are completed except for the Painting exhibits.

I cleaned out old wallpapers and carpets, and put rare stuff on my beach to sell on Reddit

I've spent my entire evening attempting to catch a mitten crab, and I failed. Miserably. So frustrating!

Anyways, I also obtained another badge and I did the tiniest bit of landscaping. I set up the wooden bridge PWP, and invited a friend for island tours. It was a crazy day!

I'm now about halfway to getting all villager pictures. It's my latest obsession towards having a 'completed' town.
Unfortunately no further along with the rest of my catalogue. Might have to go and order some of it from a catalogue shop if I continue with having no new clothing in ables.

Decided to work on my street pass badge after pretty much giving up - got 2 yesterday while sitting in Starbucks so I think I'll carry on with that. So pleased that I might actually be able to get the bronze at least

In Sapphire, I've finally finished one little strip of tree-lined paths. Now, working on the lining other paths, while hording up bush starts for the future. Also got my bronze badge for cataloging. :p

Back