• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I am getting there with my town!~ I re-did some paths, created a dud character for more QR patterns, re-arranged some of my flowers, and have finally created a Dream Address. Now, I just need more bells (kinda broke atm!) to put more PWP's in my town.

After not playing for almost a week, I played a LOT today!

-I got 3 new PWP, I built one of them, the Water Pump
-Finally got the Saddled Bichir and the Ray
-I've done a little landscaping here and there
-Got rid of unwanted regular flowers
-I've finally did my FINAL Gracie's Fashion Check! I'm so happy about this. :)

Did some more landscaping, and finished the flower decorating in front of the town hall

WVW69jiWajE_8c5_rE

This happened. I'd love to get my hands on some Zabutons.

cleaned up a bit, planted 6 new money trees, and ran a few errands. im currently working on demolishing all 3 of my cutout standees

In my second town, I've been setting up a bunch of temporary yellow benches so the chances of villagers moving to those areas lessen. I have most of my villagers living in one section of town so it looks cute so far. I'm slowly breeding more orange flowers; for now, it's tulips. I'm pretty excited to plan out this town since it'll be way more relaxed than my main town. I still have a very long way to go but that's okay. :3

got rid of all my cutout standees and set a horned hercules free infront of the "town tree" while in a strom, that horned hercules will bring luck to my town

Spent a couple hours working on upgrading the house size on one of my side characters and placing PWPs in spots I don't want villagers setting house plots on.

Won the bug off with a horned elephant, gathered up some bells from beetle hunting, planted more bushes, did a couple of trades today too!

I moved a BUNCH of stuff to a temp town so I can reorganize. It took like an hour -3-

got in a few new pwps (i was time travelling So Yeah), so I switched out my bridges !!! yay. also accidentally lost a villager but it's no big deal since i was planning on moving a few of them around a bit so yyeah ...

it's in my third town and i don't care loads about it sso ;W;

caught a char ;o; the placement of my waterfalls made it really hard to see so i'd be blindly fishing, finally managed to snag one by accident tho!

Back