• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I got perfect town status... for the first time ever, and I've been playing AC since 2006 :D
Congratulations!

Spoke to everyone I plan on keeping in town, made sure not to talk to the others. Checked on my hybrids. Cleaned up a bit for perfect status again, but managed to mess it up before dinner. xD

Last edited:
My house is now complete :) I've sorted out all of my villager pictures, could only display a few of them as they're in the basement and there's not much room. Just displayed my favourite ones. All that's left now is to customise the blue bathtub (only found out I could do that this morning) and decide whether to keep the playroom or have a laundry room. But overall, its complete and the hardest parts done :)

Today, I did a lot of landscaping. Areas are finally starting to come together.
I did some work on my new alt, talked to Sable, grabbed a coffee, changed her hairstyle, and fixed up her house.
I did my daily 3 island tours, can't wait for that silver badge!
Tomorrow Deirdre is leaving. It's bittersweet, since I really liked her, but it's time for some change.
Tomorrow will be an eventful day!

Wow, I haven't had a busy day like this in a while. I actually couldn't complete everything on my to-do list! That leaves a lot of work for tomorrow!
Deirdre was in boxes, and it was upsetting to see her go. Thankfully, she was adopted, and good thing because I don't think I would've been able to void her! I'm glad she'll be cared for in a new home. :)
I also picked up Muffy today! I plot resetted for about 6 hours, and settled on a close spot that wasn't quite where I initially wanted it. I'm pleased with where her plot is, though! That's all that matters! This also means I have obtained all of my dreamie villagers! :D
Tomorrow is another day I'm excited for, as it is the fishing tourney! Woohoo!

I've not organised all of my unorderable items (2 beaches full, a locker full and 4 museum rooms worth of stuff). I've selected some bits and pieces to keep in case my villagers want furniture and the rest I've wrapped up to save space in my museum. What's left I will just sell on here at some point :) it was a major task given how much stuff I had to sort through and I have very little ground space in my town so there was lots of running back and forth. Really feel like I've made such progress :) can't wait to get my DA up and running

Last edited:
Tried to have Tabby over as a guest, but she bailed on me because my house has cockroaches in it. These gold roses for which I took off the Beautiful Town Ordinance better be worth it once I have them.

Some cleaning up, and I finally bought the last piece I needed for my updated house exterior :D Took a lot of TTing on my spare game to finally get that darn mailbox >>

Let me tell you what I didn't accomplish; I still couldn't kick out Diana's pastel *ss and get my own Mallary :ı

I spent a lot of time customising yesterday/last night. There's it much left in my house that hasn't someway been altered by Cyrus.
It's a new goal of mine to try and customise every furniture piece in the catalogue (only the possible customisable ones obviously).
And I got Genjis picture this morning :) is been waiting a while for it and didn't want to buy it off here really. Very glad to add it to my collection :)

I've been advancing my villager picture collection rapidly. A week ago, I got Coco's pic. When Deirdre moved, I got her pic. Today, I received Zell's pic!
Yet, Ankha has been in my town the third longest and hasn't even given her pic to me. I may have to rely on next April Fools.
I keep on getting PWP suggestions from Rudy (finally), but he keeps mentioning ones I don't want! I want the bonfire, Rudy. The bonfire! How inconvenient that you can only get one PWP prompt a day... the last PWPs remaining for me are jock-only PWPs. This is utterly painstaking.
On another note, landscaping is coming along. The grass deterioration is so prevalent, that I dislike how everything's going anyway.
Keeping all of my ten dreamies put is hard work, as well. I wish there was a simpler way!

Just bought myself a second game, so I've been trying to get set up for a cycling town... Maybe, haha.

On my main one I started a second save file so that I can build a little bakery next to the Cafe. I have great plans for it but... Wanting and doing are two different things!

I customised the whole of the cabana set with gold nuggets, been saving the nuggets for ages and meaning to get around to it. Took a while even with tt but the set looks so good now. Moved out Flurry, which I've also been trying to do for a while now. Just adopted Molly so I will be plot resetting her later, probably be on here somewhere moaning about it again ;) finally I decorated my front room for haloween. Put out some pumpkin heads and some creepy items, tried to make it look like what I would do with my house.
And then I pretty much spammed Sahara for her wallpapers and floors. Finally got the autumn floor and the bathouse wall and floor but I'm still looking for the mossy carpet so no doubt I will try and get that from her when I've finished plotting Molly

Good News: I placed new paths and made my mining district look more like a mining district. Phew!
Bad News: Everybody's catchphrase is now "harrumph". Thank you Chief.

- adopted Beau for my main town.
- moved all my black flowers on my beach.
- dug up all the gyroids that have been accumulating for the longest time.

i passed all four of gracie's fashion checks.. in a matter of a few hours.. with the help of time travelling. :rolleyes:

i had to check on each villager every time i TT'd and ended up having two villagers that pinged me wanting to move. luckily, i caught them in time, and neither of 'em are moving anywhere. tomorrow starts the remodeling of TIY → T&T Emporium.

also i finally finished upgrading and decorating my brand new basement, so there's that.

Rudy suggested the fire pit PWP (been calling it bonfire this entire time)! I'm so happy! You bet I set that PWP up immediately. I've been needing that for ages!
I did a little landscaping.
I made a million bells via giving Bob, my camper, island beetles (I didn't even have two inventories full of beetles! I'm impressed).
A bit of a slow day. I'm at a loss at what to do with my town now.

Did a tiny bit of landscaping, but spent most of the day designing. I'm very pleased with the results. I also got many items I wanted from a friend, very generous! My day as far as ACNL goes was very nice~

What did I accomplished today? I deleted my frigging town after all that effort I did yesterday. Finally I'm free~

Got Molly plotted one the first time yesterday! Couldn't believe it. Was so careful with my DS until I got it saved and locked in place. After the problems I had before with Beau it was such a relief. I also almost finished customising my sloppy set, just the sofa and lamp left.

Back