• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

Quite an eventful day. I started putting all my dollies in my house, picked up something new from a fortune cookie, got the Villager Concierge badge from Phineus, celebrated by doing some more errands for villagers, and invited Monique from the campsite. One step closer to a town full of cats. Ribbots moving out tomorrow so Tom Nook is in for a busy couple of days.

I received Mint's pic in the mail just for visiting her house when she asked yesterday (I just do it when they want it right away not in the future) and tonight's the meteor shower!

I restarted on Friday night and today I finished villager resetting so I officially have 9 villagers I actually like and at least one of each personality! Now I can actually play the game again.

In Celadon I laid out and started the illuminated clock PWP. In Starside, I just worked towards getting my villagers' approval and paid my down-payment to Nook.

I took down the old park clock? pwp I had set up a year ago and placed the bell pwp around the same area. I also started and paid off the fairy-tale clock pwp since my town hall has the same theme. I thought it'd match well since I put it in the same area, otherwise, I probably wouldn't have chosen to use it. I'm not a huge fan of how that clock looks, but it works with it, so... I also did some landscaping by planting lots of saplings and moved flowers around. I'm also fixing my paths. Landscaping is really hard when you're trying different things for different areas.

Well, yesterday i caught my first coelacanth, which took two hours, lol.

But today, just planting trees, and doing the normal stuff. :)

In my town of Oashisu I accomplished many things like upgrading my house again, getting a full tan, cleaning up on some landscaping, destroying my cobblestone bridge so I can replace it with a suspension one. I'm hoping to complete a couple more things before switching over to my main town~

Guess what I did today?
I found Nemo! (If you watch SkyDoesMinecraft, you might get this.)
HNI_0091.JPG

Rosie is packed in boxes and I can't talk her out of moving. >< I was bored last night and TTed a bit; also trying to figure out the camper reset trick which I did figure out, but... yeah <.<. I'm so angry right now ><.

It was more like last night, but I traded bells and items for other items! That was definitely an accomplishment. (Lately, I've been combing through the Re-Tail board and posting all over to find the last of my wishlist items. D: Almost done though.)
I was rewarded a silver badge from Phineas for being an avid bell saver.
Finished decorating a room in my house. (Made it into a Disney caf?. Well, it's actually Club 33, but not many people know about Club 33. So caf? it is!)
Grew some bamboo stalks and picked up lots of their 'seeds (?)' afterwords.
Went to Club Tortimer and made a new friend. We're going to hang out at my town today!

Limberg finally requested a Zen Bell! I paid it off, so tomorrow it will be up :)
My forest/camp area is almost complete. I just need the Zen Clock and a Bonfire requested.

I've been planting a ton of fruit and hibiscus bushes lately, as I'm currently in the landscaping phase haha. Fortunately I finished most of it up today, and I also TT'd a few times to make my black roses wilt faster. So now I have about 10 golden roses, but I'll still need about 10 more.

Later today I'll most likely be installing another torch and then constantly diving until I get a Wisteria Trellis from Mira.

Rosie is packed in boxes and I can't talk her out of moving. >< I was bored last night and TTed a bit; also trying to figure out the camper reset trick which I did figure out, but... yeah <.<. I'm so angry right now ><.

You may already know this, but once a villager is in boxes, there's no way whatsoever to talk them out of moving. :/

Since I'm back of going to TBT, I got two new villagers, Muffy and Lopez from the campsite today. Plot resetting is sure annoying though.

Back