• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I was able to adopt Merengue today thanks to Wei. Hope she plots her land tomorrow :D I also won the bug-off tournament today at 1st place. Its my first event in town. :)

I built the back room to my mayor's house, expanded it once, and finished decorating it. Also I stopped Pashmina from moving.

Merengue has put a plot on my town today. And I was able to adopt Muffy too. So im down looking for my last villager so Ill have 10.

I did make a lot of money through turnips today thanks to Cosgrove. I got the golden badge for turnips in one sitting. At least I dont have to toil and trouble those bugs in the tropical island.

I am now focusing gathering medals though. I think ill start buying the mermaid set.

Today, I finally got Kabuki's pic!! <|:D
I can't believe it, I'm so happy right now~
Also, I managed to pay off one of my rooms ^^ It took me a bit too long, but well...

today, among other things, i gained over 3 million bills while helping out other players, i visited the island for the first time in my new town, i upgraded my house again, i got the golden axe and i achieved the "swaggiest" look ever since i got the ladder shades.

Not much because I had to work, but I took some free ladder shades from Isabelle for the long day thing, and noticed a perfect pear on a tree on a random walk around with a villager named Jeremiah who wanted to see my place. I'd thought I missed my chance at the beginning on that one.

Town Reality passed nailed the 1st fashion check and got a piece of Gracie Furniture. The mayor received her gold catalog badge. Player 2 received her Silver catalog badge.

Last night, after a week of searching, I caught an arowana,
now my last thing I need to catch this month is the Giant Death Spider (Tarantula)

They always come at me when i least expect it, not when I'm actually looking

I finally finished getting all the fossils for my museum today! :D So now the 4 I find per day I can just straight sell and not have to worry about them.

I cleaned out some of my locker and one of my museum exhibits, managed to get 2,000,000+ bells into my bank account, paid off my home loan and asked to expand my house again, got my friend 2 axes which she has been needing, and I got Whitney to move in as well! I'd say that's a pretty successful day. c:

I furnished my house. :)
I was able to fix all of my rooms a bit. I think I am done with my main room and that makes me so happy.

I've traded a bit and I'm finally sprucing up the town [somewhat] so...I'm happy, I guess? I also wrote letters to most of my villagers. I still do a lot of basic dailies so I'm pretty boring. :)

I've managed to amass hundreds of regular flowers from my failed attempt at getting Stitches out >:'D. Won't need to buy a regular flower... ever.

Today I haven't done much, but yesterday Phineas came to give me the gold KK Slider badge and the gold Insect Encyclopedia badge.

I bought some stuff from another user, rearranged some furniture, sold some items, bought some items, gave Fuchsia a new greeting...

I wish Pekoe would request some PWPs... today Marshal requested one but it's not one I'm interested in installing.

I have finally adopted my last villager that is villager number 10 MARINA. Now that I have 10 I can now focus on getting set items and medals and landscaping :)

I have finally replaced the street lamp with a modern streetlight. Yay for my town! he he.. :blush:

Well I was playing at 1 AM today and built the Archway Sculpture PWP so it's finished now... Then when I logged on later I??? I did the usual stuff??? I was playing for quite a while but I didn't really achive anything ;_;
I rearranged and moved some stuff on my upper level and Genji came over when I was in the middle of doing it, I sold a bunch of stuff, I'm only 1 joke away from having all jokes, I completely forgot to let Nana come over (she was going to come at 4:30 pm and it's 5:45 pm right now eh) and I fixed some stuff with a few trees.... I also went to the island and Club Tortimer... And then I visited a Dream Town....

I really didn't do a lot in my own town, I was just kinda walking around and now I feel kinda like I wasted a lot of time ;_;

edit: I forgot!!! I did some favours for my villagers, Flo sold me a scary painting (or something like that, it wasnt a fake at least) and then she told me that she's going to move out!!!

Last edited:
Back