• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What Did You Accomplish In Your Town Today?

I'm still really new. I caught a cherry salmon for Skye and paid off my second house loan (39,000 bells). I'm about 4 days in so far so there's not all that much I can do. Flo's house got built, and she still has all her stuff in boxes so tomorrow I guess I'll meet her properly.

Last edited:
Finished plot resetting for Savannah at last. Also beat Ruby for the top spot in the Fishing Tourney for now (I'm still behind on time =_=)

Planted my new sweet olive bushes along with new orange trees. However, I have a question. Can Orange tulips paired only with orange tulips make more orange tulips? I always seem to get every other color except orange.

It rained for the very first time in kasama today! :D

Within less than one hour of it raining I actually caught a coelacanth!!!!! Took way less time here than in acpg geez.

Also Wolfgang finally, finally suggested the wooden bridge!
He only had to suggest seven pwps, of which 6 of them were cranky given ones and a random stone tablet, haha.
Hopefully it'll look good where I want to place it. :blush:

I saw the elusive red train!!!!! but when I tried to take a pic I deleted a tile instead in my excitement....don't ask

Planted a LOT of perfect pear trees. And accidentally erased the paths and painstakingly put them down again several times.

Today, I ended up going beetle hunting for the first time in forever; I also ordered and rearranged some furniture, which was cool.

nothing yet my ds is died and i been on here instead of charging, but when i played this morning it was raining again and i decided to put a dress on smh and i missed up my hair when went to the salon i got a dude short cut instead of the girls

My town is literally all flowers now. Stitches hasn't gone anywhere; I managed to upgrade my house by a ton, got Super T&T, and then got the Cafe PWP.

//screaming into the distance about Stitches//

Got my last dreamie for ACNL! Finally done with cycling out villagers.

However, plot resetting since last night and this is the closest I've gotten...you know it's not going so well when this is close.

YO2CntE.jpg

Big day today! Got my first house size upgrade, and the permit to start doing things around town.

Ordered the campsite and paid it off so it should be there tomorrow.

Fished 98k's worth of fish from the sea (ugh) and paid my new loan, so i should get another house upgrade tomorrow.

Met Tortimer and he will open trips to some island tomorrow.

Met some camel who gave me a really nice carpet but really ugly wallpaper.

Got to know Flo a bit. I think she might grow on me.

Well today was Tammy's birthday (which is cool because in RL it would've been my Nanna's 92nd birthday too), also i officially opened this little beauty:

Finally had Amelia move out! She was always so nice but I never liked her much. Had perfect town status and got some more jacob's ladders appear! Built a zen bell too.

I made my first dream town! Finally. @n@ The code is in my signature if anyone would like to visit. ^-^

I was supposed to visit Gaston at his house at 3:00 PM EST...but...I fell asleep... lol.

I made my first dream town! Finally. @n@ The code is in my signature if anyone would like to visit. ^-^

Congratulations! :] I'll try to remember to visit it later :). Right now I'm trying to move flowers to the beach and start chopping down some trees so I can start redoing my landscape. (such a pain T_T)

Last edited:
I was ridiculously happy when I managed to move over a voided Marshal into my second town. He had snuck out of my main town (took advantage of my on/off gaming whilst on a week holiday pff) and I visited my second town in the hope that he would move out of the void. Woop! Will ignore the fact that he moved in front of the village hall however ..

Back