• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

what color are your eyes ? what color have you always wanted ?

i have blue eyes, i think brown eyes are so pretty, i think all eye colours are pretty so i'd take any but my own, i find blue so boring

For a while I really wanted blue eyes. But I like my eyes a lot. My dad has icy blue eyes and my mom has dark brown, so I got hazel eyes. They're green with also this honey brown/gold ring in the middle. Sometimes they look more blue when I'm wearing blue, and when I'm wearing warn things/brown they look more brown. I've gotten a lot of compliments on them so I'm totally happy with them.
I also recently dyed my hair warm blonde, and it actually makes them stand out more which is cool!!! I didn't imagine it would do that but I'm not complaining, I think it looks neat. My eyes are one of the things that I DON'T critique about myself lol.

My eyes are darkbrown and nearly look black, because my pupils are always big for some reason.
I would love to have deep blue eyes though. :)

honestly I have no idea I get mixed comments

Ew4-IkdVkAI34au
ranging from grey, to greyish green to greyish blue (though just plain grey is the most common)
as for if I want to change my eye color, nah I'm fine with mine, plus apparently Grey eyes are pretty rare, so that's kinda cool I guess​

Last edited:
they're reddish brown, but i wish they were just red.

specifically a bright sorta pinkesh, ruby red. to bring out my inner "demon escaped from the lowest rings of hell" :3

Mine are brown. I used to desperately want light blue eyes but not so much anymore. I like my brown eyes now. I just wish my hair color was lighter but social anxiety + money makes it too hard to get it dyed by a professional right now

mine are blue! i don't think i've really ever had a favorite eye color so i don't think i would care a ton if they were something else, but i do like them. my REAL dream eye color is yellow..... maybe one day humans shall evolve to have any eye color we wish O_O

EDIT: OH YA something funny about them is one of my eyes has always had one tiny brown speck/line. i forget which one but i think it is my left. it is very small and you can't see it unless you are up in my face..... weird!!!

Mine are Dark Brown almost Black and I've always been happy with my eye color to be honest so I really wouldn't switch C:
If I had to choose one I guess I'd pick Hazel but either ways I still like my eye color~

My eyes are dark brown and tbh I can't really imagine myself with any other eye color, especially light-colored eyes. I think having really dark green eyes would be interesting for a day but other than that, I wouldn't really change them.

Reactions: Neb
Mine are dark brown. I used to wish they were more special, but now that I'm older I'm happy with them.

I have dark brown. Honestly I wish they were even darker. Dark eyes are underrated.

Mine are dark brown. I've always wanted green eyes. All my videogame characters where they have customization options I make them have green eyes lol

My eyes are hazel! I suppose I would have liked to have green eyes since green is one of my fav colours, but mine are more of a mix of brown-green.

I had a high chance of getting blue eyes since my mum and my sister both have them, but I'm glad I inherited my dad's eye colour since I don't think blue eyes would suit me.

Mine are a blue/green sort of combination. Sometimes they appear more blue than green and vice versa. I'm pretty happy with them. It'd be nice to have them just be blue, but it's not a huge desire of mine or anything.

mine are greyish blue! i rlly wish i had green or brown eyes, mine look rlly dull : (

Mine are a greyish blue! I've always found brown eyes really appealing ;w; I want brown eyes but I also love the way mine look. However I can't help but get envious every time I see someone with really gorgeous brown eyes T^T

Back