• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What are your starting villagers?

I got Agnes and Rudy. I’m alright with them. Not my first choices but I’m good.

I got Phoebe and Bam! They aren’t my absolute favourites but I’m not upset!

Hazel and Goose, not a fan but could have been worse. Could have been a gorilla and Diva so yeah. I will probably replace them with amiibos later on anyways.

Katt and Goose.

Not the most attractive of villagers but they're quickly growing on me. Playing this as naturally as possible so no resets.

I love Goose so much!!

My starters are Scoot and Ursula! Scoot is actually a villager that I recently invited to live in my ACNL town. At first I wanted my island to have all fresh faces so I don't get repeat villagers from my two ACNL towns, but I actually barely got to interact with Scoot in my ACNL town, so I'm glad to see he followed me to the island! He was the tambourine player at my naming ceremony and wanted to name the island "Swoleville" :'D Gotta love the jocks.

I got Renée and Bud on my first (and only) try!

I really wanted some new villagers that I didn't have in New Leaf, so I'm happy. Renée is pretty cool (I actually like most of the Rhino villagers) and she has what seems like a sailor shirt of some sort on. Bud is an old friend from Wild World and he really fits the whole island aesthetic. I don't think I've seen anyone on here with him, but maybe everyone just reset him out :(

I'm very pleased with this pair. Hope my next few villagers are cool too!

I thought Bud would be cool to have too! Like his island vibe :)

I got Reneigh and Rowan!
As soon as I got the game I told myself I wouldn't reset, but I got Rocket and Sprocket in my first island so that didn't last long! I'm really happy with the two I have now though!

Back