• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What are your starting villagers?

I gave in and chose to reset only once when I saw that Jitters was my starting Jock, as I'd promised myself I would only reset if I got either him or Moose. False start aside, my starting villagers are Muffy and Goose! I'm growing fond of Muffy and I really like her design, and I don't mind Goose either (plus, I think his name is genuinely hilarious). Could have been worse!

Muffy and Cobb. Muffy was standing around at 2 AM last night with a picnic basket while I was looking for a tarantula... it was mildly concerning.

Katt and Antonio!

Anyway, neither were favorites, but I'm actually pretty excited about having an Anteater and never minded Katt as much as some. She seems very "uchi" to me, and her fangs are adorable ♥

(This is going to sound very weird, but I knew it would be them. I got this strange feeling whenever someone mentioned either the last few weeks, and I'm honestly a bit in shock haha)

Probably a stupid question but does anyone know if your starting villagers can still move out??

I got tired of resetting eventually, so I went with the first pair of villagers I did not have before or did not mind having rather than hoping to get dreamies. Seriously, the first island I almost got had Beardo and I was all "yikes, no!"

Edit: No, not Beardo. Boone! The gorilla. Beardo is that scary bear. Would have nope'd outta there too but I think he's cranky and we only get a jock and a uchi as our starters.

I guess I'll have to find out how I get along with Flo and Poncho. :D

Last edited:
i got rocket and flip!

i don’t know much about rocket but i like flip, he’s adorable!!

I got Hazel and Flip! I’ve never had either of them in my town before and have never been a huge fan based on appearances but I’m looking forward to getting to know them <3

I got Mira and Buck, very happy Mira is one of my favourite villagers and her outfit in this game just looks so cool. Buck is also not bad kinda like him.

I got Cherry and Poncho as starting villagers. Both of them were in previous towns of mine. Cherry lived in my New Leaf town Taiga for a while. Poncho lived in my old City Folk town for years. I'm excited to be able to have both of them again in New Horizons.

I got Flip (who I don't care for like at all) and Rocket (I don't have an opinion on her). Hopefully I'll find my faves Shari and Whitney soon <3

Back