• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What are your starting villagers?

fakemuseum

Bells
Switch
6879-9689-7455
New Horizons Token
I got Hamlet (my fav) and Shari (she's ok) in the first try, I'm so happy right now!!! :D

On my first try, I got Hamlet too! My other villager was Agnes. I adore Agnes and like Hamlet so it was a no-brainer to keep playing!

Renée & Flip.♡

I adore Flip, so he will help me behave around Renée. Not a fan of her hahahahah, let the rivalry begin

I got Phoebe and Tank. I didn't want to reset because I just want to play the game right now. lol They're ok for starters, especially since I never had them in New Leaf.

As long as I start with Mira, Cherry, or Rory I will be happy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dude, Shari is amazing. One of the reasons I love Uchi villagers and part of why I adore Monkey villagers

Last edited:
my dream would be to start with both genji and muffy, who would be permanent, but i doubt i'll get both at the same time lol...good thing i got their cards ready to go!

ちゃちゃまる and 4ごう,
I believe the ENG names are Don and Rocket??

I got Phoebe and Tank. I didn't want to reset because I just want to play the game right now. lol They're ok for starters, especially since I never had them in New Leaf.

I'd love to get Phoebe as a starter...since she'd be perfect for my planned FFIX town.

So I may or may not end up resetting until I get her.

Our game store decided to sell our copies of ACNH early, so my husband has his copy and I have to wait for mine.

He got Plucky and Antonio as his starting villagers. They look so good!

Tammy and Louie. I'm delighted!

I also got my preferred cherries so no resetting for me tonight ;)

i got cherry and boone (?) haha maybe i'll keep cherry but i'll def make use of my amiibo cards again

I got Hazel and Flip.

To be honest I can't believe my luck the first island I chose had peaches and a yellow airport. Not only that but this is my first time getting a monkey villager ever. I feel like I sensed that this island was the right one. :p

I'm not fully sure about Hazel but she seems ok I guess.

I got Dom and Ursula, Dom is obviously new and I've never had Ursala before so im excited to have them!

Really, really hoping I get Kid Cat just to make my boyfriend happy lol. I got him into Pocket Camp and he loooooves Kid Cat. I doubt my luck will be that high though.

Back