• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

What are your favourite games to play beside Animal Crossing?

I only ever play Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon. I have tried others, like Pokemon, but just could not get into it.

Other than Animal Crossing, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ;w; (and pokemon; traditional), smashbros brawl ;w;

Definitely the Fire Emblem games and Tales Series. I also really enjoyed the Zero Escape Series

Pok?mon, Ace Attorney, Overwatch, FFXIV and lots of JRPGs!! I also like Zelda :3 I’m trying to get into more games like Harvest Moon and Fire Emblem ;w;

I was getting into Stardew Valley before falling back heavily into ACNL.

I love sandbox games.

Also like to play Pokemon, Zelda, The Sims 4, PUBG.

I haven't played anything else than New Leaf recently but I've really liked Pokemon games. :) The ones I have are Omega Ruby, X and Moon. I have Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon too but so far I haven't played it as actively.

Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Super Smash Bros., Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Left 4 Dead 2. I'm also starting to enjoy playing Splatoon 2.

Definitely Stardew Valley! Also Team Fortress 2, Grand Theft Auto V, Tomb Raider, The Sims 3 (but I can't play it anymore because it won't stop crashing :c), Slime Rancher and all the other indie games in my Steam library I ignore.

Super Mario (main games, Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi, Luigi's Mansion, Mario + Rabbids, Mario Kart), The Legend of Zelda, Splatoon, Bayonetta, DOOM, Dragon Quest, Kingdom Hearts, and also YS series.

Last edited:
Pokemon, Skyrim, Sims, Harvest Moon, I just love video games in general. I really want to buy Stardew Valley and try it out ;u;

I enjoy playing pretty much any Pokemon game. I also really like JRPGs. Like you, I really enjoy Stardew Valley. I played obsessively for a while, but then I stopped when Pokemon Ultra Moon came out. I'd like to get back into it at some point, though.

Just wanted to say that your art is soooo cute. I specially love this: https://sweet-misery788.deviantart.com/art/Kawaii-733940517

Ok, back to the point: I really love to play rhythm games. Specially idol rhythm games, and also fashion games (Style Savvy/Girls Mode series). But I have a fall for JRPGs like Persona and action RPGs like Kingdom Hearts and so.

Back