• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What are your favourite games to play beside Animal Crossing?

I play a ton of Overwatch, Fortnite, and Minecraft. Destiny one used to be all I could think of but then they killed the vibe with the release of Destiny 2, maybe with this next update they can bring back the og vibe but im skeptical. other games that i recently played and enjoyed is Octopath Traveler, mario odyssey, assassins creed origins, burnout paradise remastered, and donkey kong tropical freeze.

There are a lot of games I really love to play. The pokemon series is one of them. It's the reason why I even bought the 3DS :) Fantasy Life is another one. I really like the combat system, the different lifes or classes it has. There is really so much to do! I keep coming back. Next up is Bravely Default and Bravely Second. It's one of the best RPG I'vd ever played in the 3DS in my opinion. I like the story too. Although if you want to grind to the max level of all your chars and jobs it will take a while and be kinda boring :(

Next to the PC games. I love Skyrim cause of how it felt immersive. Plus you can do whatever you want (just don't kill the chickens), so that's cool. Then there's Stardew Valley. I don't need to explain why. It's just really great esp since I started out as a harvest moon kinda person. Undertale is another great one but the fandom is toxic, it makes me sad since it is truely a great game :(

And that's about it. I think I might have missed a few games or two but so far these are my real favs :D

There's a lot ahhh Skyrim, Fallout 4 and new vegas, The binding of Isaac, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Little big planet (rip that franchise), Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 (chao garden got me hooked bois), Pokemon Moon, tomadachi life and a mobile game called Cookie Run!

GTA 5, Fortnite, The Sims 4, lots of random mobile games and Tomodachi Life.

So, basically my favorite games of all time? Ok, gonna make a top 20.

In no specific order:

Super Mario World
Super Mario Bros. 3
Sonic Mania
Sonic 2
Mega Man 2
Mega Man X
Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Sid Meier's Civilization V
F-Zero GX
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Street Fighter II: Turbo
Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Ultra Street Fighter IV
Football Manager 2011
Tekken 5
Sim City 2000
Sim City (SNES)
Pok?mon ORAS
Pok?mon GSC

Honorable mentions: Mario Kart Double Dash!!, Pok?mon RBY, Ocarina of Time, Super Smash Bros. 4, Mega Man 3, Pro Evolution Soccer 5.

Ofc Animal Crossing New Leaf would be in the top 20 if this thread's question wasn't "favorite games besides AC"

monster hunter world and just the series in general tbh
tomodachi life
smash bros
starbound
spore
persona series
i can only really fixate on one at a time

I honestly play mostly Overwatch. I juggle Animal Crossing (2 New Leaf and 1 Wild World, to be exact) along with Stardew & FF15. But I’m usually just on OW.

I used to play a ton of WoW, too. Back in the day. *shakes cane* (also, the “day” was 2016)

harvest moon and tomodachi life, mainly - i also really like the style savvy games and stardew valley is not something that i?ve played yet but i?m hoping to in the future!!

Generally fighting games, especially Tekken.
I love Bloodborne and DarkSouls 3.
Most Devil May Cry games.
Pokemon..really want to get back into competitive battling soon, lack of time atm.
and Downwell, even tho I'm awful at it lol.

The Paper Mario series; specifically the first three installments. The games are so well made and every character is really complex and likable, especially villains! The Thousand-Year Door harbors so many great memories with me.

Last edited:
There are plenty of games i play beside AC, one of the most games i played is TF2

Pokemon for sure. I mainly only play pokemon games, with the exception of animal crossing and Mario kart (and wii sports lmao).
My favorites have been Pkm Alpha Sapphire and Pkm Moon!

I would have to say rocket league, Pokemon Shield, Minecraft, Planet Coaster, and The Legend of Zelda game series.

stardew, harvest moon + any other lifesim/farming sim, pokemon, zelda, final fantasy, castlevania, zero escape

Back