• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What are you planning to name your town and character?

I really like using my real name so it'll be Elise. As for the town name, I hope we get more than 8 characters. I want mine to be Lune Creek, which conjures up two things for me: the crisp reflection of moonlight on wild waters, or a congregation of crazy people. �� If that doesn't work, I'll use Ingary again (from Howl's Moving Castle). I love the way it sounds in Animalese!

I've been tossing around plenty of ideas for names but I'm torn, now more than ever xD

For my character's name it'll either be: Cherrili, Cherri, Aria, Frey(j)a or Estelle.

For the island I'm actually unsure, but I have some ideas! So far I have: Destiny, Destati, Lux, Somnus, and Yggdra.

Going to name my player character ?Mercedes? my real name, and my island Havelock my towns name .. so original I know

my name is just gonna be my actual name: maxi
my town name is something i just came up with myself: koimarx

It will be called Cocoville which is a mix of the town names of me and my friends as we will be sharing the island, and im probably just calling my character my name, cos lazy.

Just like my New Leaf town name and mayor name (Which is Leafton and Anthony) That's the town name i'm going for.

Town name: Basil Bay
Character: idk, something like Fern, Wasabi, Pitaya, Beans. I'm still brainstorming, but I'll name her after a plant or food.

I'm planning on naming my town Avenoir
I haven't decided on my name though, I was either thinking using my name, Megan, or going with something like Laurie

Oh my gosh, I will say, there is NOTHING I regret more than my nl town name. I chose Beeville.. for some reason. I didn?t start to hate it so much until just recently when I?ve made tons of progress and am severely attached to my villagers :?)) I really really hope that doesn?t happen to me in nh but who knows lmao. Anyways, I haven?t really decided on a town name for Nh. I?d like to go with something tropical, and I saw another users post on this thread that I just LOVED, but I?m not going to copy them aha.. For my name, I always try to choose something simple but like unique, so I?m thinking maybe Halona for my character name.

Back