• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What are they saying about you?

Moonfish

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Bells
Shadow Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Sheep Plush
Dreamy Party Popper
Moon Ball
Pokéball
Love Ball
Rumors! These crazy animals are always hearing rumors about the mayor.

Today, my villagers are calling me a fishing expert. I've never heard this rumor before. The rumor I hate the most is bell-pincher.

So what are they saying about you?

Last edited:
Civic leader and bell pincher as of lately!

(Kind of ironic now that i think about it, i dont spend bellls in shop cause i spend them all on pwps cx )

Last edited:
Time traveler lol. I play during late evenings. I almost always reset the time back a few hours earlier so I could still buy stuff.

A world traveller; I'm guessing that is the use of the dream suite? I don't really visit other towns...

Time traveler lol. I play during late evenings. I almost always reset the time back a few hours earlier so I could still buy stuff.

They called me that for a while too! I figured it's because I often feel like playing very early, so I will set the clock to 9am and then change it to the real time later on in the day.

I'm a "Pro Listener" HAHA They are funny.

Bell Pincher too often. I know, I'm rich. Ya folks don't need to shove that fact in my face everytime...
I once got Time Traveler for hoppin' 12 hours back and forward many times and I like the sound of bein' a Time Traveler.
But of course my villagers then shove'd my money up my face again... :(

Bell Pincher too often. I know, I'm rich. Ya folks don't need to shove that fact in my face everytime...
I once got Time Traveler for hoppin' 12 hours back and forward many times and I like the sound of bein' a Time Traveler.
But of course my villagers then shove'd my money up my face again... :(

XD I agree. I wish we could make some villagers have bigger houses so I don't feel like a 1%'er/ one-percenter.

Flower fan, Bell-pincher, World traveler (I get this alot from TTing for some reason) and pro-listener

The villagers in my main town calls me individual right now, because I don't visit them much anymore and if I do it's only to update my Dream address and find someone who is trying to move away. ;--;

Last edited:
I've had pro listener for so long! Although i did get civic leader for a while, and stump maker.

Ok so now they're calling me an individual. Which the wiki means I dont talk to villagers or NPCs. What!? So not true lol

Back