• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What are they saying about you?

They keep calling me Happy Tourist.

Edit: Looked up that that meant and the rumors are true

Last edited:
Most often I'm a flower fan. But for the first time they've started calling me bell-pincher. :p

I've almost constantly always been a pro listener, but sometimes I get world traveler if I've been doing a lot of trading. I think the coolest title is Bellionaire or Hometown Hero, just from the sound of it.

these days, they call me a flower fan. that makes perfect sense. they probably see me watering my hybrids every day and think "oh! aimee's so nice to the environment!" but really i'm just trying to get my flowers to breed...

I think they're calling me a Bell pincher/Bell hoarder. I rarely buy anything (Unless there's new clothing in Able Sisters.. Which is rare.) :)

I've almost constantly always been a pro listener, but sometimes I get world traveler if I've been doing a lot of trading. I think the coolest title is Bellionaire or Hometown Hero, just from the sound of it.

I wonder how you get them talking about you being a bellionaire? I think that wouldn't be so bad. Hometown Hero sounds cool too!

I did some time traveling to move in new villagers quickly so I'm sure I'm back to being a bell pincher. :mad:

At the moment, they're saying I'm a social butterfly xD Last week I was a flower fan. Ha ha. These villagers and their gossiping lol

they usually call me a pro listener then half of them get mad at me for it because im getting more attention than they are..

My people are saying that I'm an individual. That's a good one, I'm one of a kind. :)

Back