• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What ACNH resources do you use? [List of all Resources]

Leann

Looking for friends
Bells
Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 3.06.28 AM.png

9yCdOik.png

What ACNH resources do you use?
Thanks for everyone's replies so far. Let's build this into the one stop shop for all Animal Crossing New Horizons resources, guides, data, wiki, and information. Hopefully we will be able to help many new players and forum members ^-^

Please leave a comment if you found this to be helpful as a thanks to our many contributors!

Remember to bookmark this thread so you can refer back to all these resources to help with your island adventures!

We will continually update this post as more people share their ACNH resources.

Here are the ones that I have found to be very useful so far as well as contributions from other forum members:

✧·゚: *✧·゚Island Planner / Designer·゚✧*:·゚✧:

Contributed by: Rosch

Contributed by: Brookie

✧·゚: *✧·゚Island Queue·゚✧*:·゚✧:
Contributed by: Hesper

✧·゚: *✧·゚Turnips·゚✧*:·゚✧:
Contributed by: MarkySharky

Contributed by: stiney

✧·゚: *✧·゚Items·゚✧*:·゚✧:

Contributed by: mirukushake

Contributed by: kakuzu

Contributed by: Kalene

✧·゚: *✧·゚Bugs / Fish Tracker·゚✧*:·゚✧:
Contributed by: SinnerTheCat

Contributed by: Kindra

✧·゚: *✧·゚Flower Breeding·゚✧*:·゚✧:
Contributed by: moonnoodle

Contributed by: flurrybuster

Contributed by: xara

✧·゚: *✧·゚Shopping·゚✧*:·゚✧:

✧·゚: *✧·゚Villagers·゚✧*:·゚✧:
Villager Houses:
Contributed by: dino

Villager Gifts:
Contributed by: Babylon

Villager Sprites and Pixels:
Contributed by: Sheep Villager

✧·゚: *✧·゚Town Tunes·゚✧*:·゚✧:
Town Tune Requests:
Contributed by: Rubombee

✧·゚: *✧·゚Mystery Island·゚✧*:·゚✧:

✧·゚: *✧·゚Redd's Art·゚✧*:·゚✧:

✧·゚: *✧·゚Saharah·゚✧*:·゚✧:
Wallpaper:

Flooring:

✧·゚: *✧·゚Fashion·゚✧*:·゚✧:

✧·゚: *✧·゚QR Codes·゚✧*:·゚✧:

Clothing Designs:

Paths:

Misc:
Contributed by: Sicariana

✧·゚: *✧·゚Wiki / General Guide / Misc·゚✧*:·゚✧:

Contributed by: Rubombee

✧·゚: *✧·゚Mobile Apps·゚✧*:·゚✧:

ACNH Guide (Free on Android and iOS)
Contributed by: Raz

ACNH Life (Free on Android and iOS)
Contributed by: kojuuro

[ ! ] Note: Some of the resources are listed under multiple sections, as the subpages of those resources are used for different categories.

[ ! ] Disclaimer: Resources listed here are outside sources, they have been used and vetted by other forum users, however use at your own discretion.

pagebreak21.png

Last edited:
the only one i use rn is villagerdb to keep track of everything i have - i’ll also usw
miscellaneous guides made by people about villager preferences, hybrid breeding, etc ;u;

I use happy island designer for island planning, villagerdb for catalog and the wikia for more info, there's also more.

Last edited:
Mostly wood and bamboo, though I do use iron and gold occasionally. Almost never use clay.

I use a mix of VillagerDB, Nookazon, Nookipedia, and TurnipProphet.

VillagerDB and Nookazon for items I’m on the lookout for, Nookipedia for fish and bug prices and times, and TurnipProphet for the very occasional time I buy turnips

the only one i use rn is villagerdb to keep track of everything i have - i’ll also usw
miscellaneous guides made by people about villager preferences, hybrid breeding, etc ;u;

The hybrid breeding guide might be really good, do you have a link to it?

The hybrid breeding guide might be really good, do you have a link to it?

this is the one i’ve been using - there’s others out there, though!

I use VillagerDB for wishlists and keeping track of kk slider songs and artworks, turnip prophet for turnip prices, the forums here for shopping and socializing and ac-catch (https://ac-catch.com) to keep track of all the bugs, fish and fossils!

Last edited:
really useful and nice post, op ! donct know that i have anything to contribute aside from saying the entirety of twitter lol. and also this tumblr in general but particularly

Thanks for everyone's replies so far. Let's build this into the one stop shop for all Animal Crossing New Horizons resources, guides, data, wiki, and information.

Hopefully we will be able to help new players and forum members ^-^

All of the ones I use have been posted and I'm not sure if this qualifies but the small signature pixel villagers a lot of people use come from here.

I've seen a few people ask about them so maybe it could be listed too?​

Back