• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

What accessories are you wearing/

I have TONS of accesories for my character. Here is a list of them.

Space helmet
Eye patch
Pirate hat
Pacifier
Baby hat
Chef's hat
Bunny ears
Tiny Shades
Goggles
Knit hat
Post-op-patch

I travel to my brother's towns all the time, and buy stuff from their Able Sisters place.

right now, i've got like, the awsomest pair of shades ever... they're pilot shades, awsome. i also have this cool wig, a mohawk wig

:p

i've got like something to look like an egyptian, the king tut wig (makes you fall down :p) and some Golden armor... looks nice with the tut wig.

then i've got this crazy hat that looks like a cross between an arab hat, and a lamp shade

:p i wear this with my "hitler" mustache

:p

I have some really cool shades, and I LOVE my Explorer's Hat; don't go anywhere without it.

I'm the master of Hats and stuff. If you got any hats to sell to me tell me. I won't list what i got though(too long)

Now I have triangle sunglasses...um...still the king's beard...oh, and a gas mask, and my favorite hat is the Straw Hat.

lol. Glasses and a polka dot shirt can be all ya need sometimes. By the way I got two new items today, a curly mustache and a halo. A halo!

ok i have
a ninja mask
a little bro's hat
a explorers hat
a (forgot name. it starts with a G)
Sports sunglasses
umm... and thats all i have

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
ok i have
a ninja mask
a little bro's hat
a explorers hat
a (forgot name. it starts with a G)
Sports sunglasses
umm... and thats all i have
woah, you have the ninja mask, if so, can I buy it from you (or hold it for a second). well anyway, I'm waering the gas mask and combat helmet, I was wearing the pilot shades with the helmet, but I thought it was time for a change.

Back