• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Welcome to the best friend community project!~

I have you all fc please add back whenever possible I still have alot of provisionally registered friends waiting to be accepted :p hope to play with you all soon take care you guys^^

Heyy :D i noticed we are definitely are going over the best friend limit lol. Maybe a solution would be is eventually create all four personal players and max out each best friend list for each one. Even tho we have a "main character" I'm assuming at least we could DM people whenever we're not in their town and visa versa !:D

I guess we could add the best friends we want to and then create a group/thread on here so that everyone posting on this thread can talk with each other, best friends or not. :D

Yeah, the plan is to create a couple groups of 32 for people to choose between and have a place for everyone to talk together!
I didn't expect this many people to want to join when I created this thread, tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have you all fc please add back whenever possible I still have alot of provisionally registered friends waiting to be accepted :p hope to play with you all soon take care you guys^^

I updated your FC in the OP. It was one number off. :p

Last edited:
Sure! Post your FC and add everyone else's, and Zanzero will add it to the OP when he's available.

I would like to join,if possible,because it sounds great :D

A bit to my person: I'm Raphaela and 18 years old from Germany so english isn't my first language and not so good but I'd like to improve it. Please be nice :) I'm very friendly too.

My friendcode is in sidebar.

Hiya guys!

Do you wanna pop by my town? I'm opening my gates for a couple of hours if you want to come by and add ya as BF. If i still don't appear as a friend tell me to check if I added you guys correctly!

My gates are: CLOSED

Premium: Horned Atlas
Current turnip price: 171 bells O:
Additional services: SHampoodle and Katrina!

See you next time!

Last edited:
There are still quite a lot of people who haven't added back >_< I hope this thread has not been forgotten :(

Back