• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Welcome to the best friend community project!~

Oh wow, okay. I have a lot to do today, but I'll be sure to either add you all tonight or early tomorrow!
I have to go put on a suit and take a 3 hour bus ride to drop off 5 papers at my new school now, so I'll see you all soon enough.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello all :D Are we playing the "who's oldest" game? If so....I'm 240!
th_114_.gif
.....minus 218 =D haha I go by Raiin, I'm an aspiring medical student, preparing for my medical school entrance exam. I live in the U.S., I enjoy soccer & tennis, I play the violin, I paint/draw, and if it were possible, I'd like to stay 22 forever
cd08785a.gif

My FC is: 2165-8126-9958

To the OP: Perhaps you should later make a list of general rules for everyone joining, just to ensure everyone respect's eachother's town and belongings :)

Fantastic idea, I'll definitely get on that once I have a moment.
And it's good to see some people in my age group! Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm Kym, but I go by Chloe, a character of mine, in-game. I'm 23, and I like Nintendo, anime, Youtube, and Irish music! Animal Crossing is better with friends! My FC is under my name.

Last edited:
Hi, i'll add everyone here. 1521-4828-4121
I'm 22 from Cleveland, OH. I see a trend here...maybe we're all starting to get jobs but are not quite ready to give up gaming? haha
Since i started two weeks ago, ACNL has got me hooked! I'm getting a villager out (Prince- Frog) and breeding the notorious blue rose.
I love Harry Potter and am trying to remake Prof Lupin's classroom and a Gryffindor common room.
i'm feverishly looking to visit ppl's towns bec that's where (more than) half the fun is! -Eddie

Last edited:
Nice to meet everyone who recently joined! I'm currently plot resetting, but once I'm done I'm going to open my gates. Looking forward to playing with you guys!

(And to contribute to the age conversation, I'm 17, but I'm moving out in a month or so. Not excited for that, can I move to Auburn instead? x_x)

I'm Hope! A 24 year old web developer...I've been playing with Raiin and Kym/Clohe the past few days and now we're all joining this. You can find my FC in my signature, and I'm going to work on adding you all now! :)

Oh, and to whoever said they like FOB....they've been my favorite band for 12 years. ^.^

EDIT: I've added everyone! I'm going to be playing for a while today, so I'll open my gates and whoever wants to can pop in and add me as best friend. :)

Last edited:
Plot resetting is taking forever ;-; My offer still stands but it'll definitely take some time for Pecan to pick a spot I actually like :p

I can join! My fc is in my siggy! Call me Mia :D, Im 15 years old btw.

Last edited:
I'll join in.
I play AC every day, but life can sometimes get busy for me.
I'm pretty much done with the game, so I'm happy to offer any items or advice as well!

Hey guys, my name is Celeste. I'm 17, in the process of getting a job, and I'm an absolute fan of Animal crossing! Other than playing video games, I like to do graffiti, dance, and work on my car :) I hope I can befriend you guys (\(^.^)/)

Hey guys, I'm 15 and from Northern Ireland.
Hoping I can get to play with some of you guys, looking forward to it.

Hi! My name is Kelly, my friendcode is 0018-2862-7405 and I like to play AC:NL in the evening cause I'm busy playing other games during the day (mostly on the computer or ps4) and reading books. It'll be different though since I'm from Belgium so it's probably morning/noon where you guys are.

Hello also! I'm Esa and I'm from California. I'm mostly done with school until august/September and I'd like to play with more ppl in ACNL. My FC is 2122-6047-0445.

)Hey, i'm liz! but my character is called bella :) i'm from nj and i don't really play video games other than animal crossing. i love art, and creating things ect. i play volleyball, and sometimes tennis, soccer and lacrosse. i'm 15 btw! my fc is in my sig too :)

Last edited:
can I join name is Nathan from America

Friend code: 4742 - 6113 - 5995

Last edited:
Hi my name is Kanae' but you can call me nizzy and beside dedicating my life to acnl i'm also in nursing school. my mouth is a lil vulgar sometimes but i can keep it pg13 at best jk but hope to play with some of you guys :). my fc is in my sig and on the side bar

Welcome to everyone who's joined! I've been busy plot resetting for the past couple of days >.< I'm going to be active here, I promise! I just need to take care of my dreamies first ^-^

Back