• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway We have a winner! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Status
Not open for further replies.
the jacqufeline pleeease TuT ๐Ÿคžโœจ
Iโ€™m sorry thatโ€™s a wish collectable. I will update but the Jack ticket is voodoo doll, Jack, ancient candle, pumpkin cupcake or lucky.

Iโ€™m sorry thatโ€™s a wish collectable. I will update but the Jack ticket is voodoo doll, Jack, ancient candle, pumpkin cupcake or lucky.

sorry i edited my post once i understood what you meant ๐Ÿ˜ญ i thought you were talking about jack o lanterns LOL, thanks again for hosting!

sorry i edited my post once i understood what you meant ๐Ÿ˜ญ i thought you were talking about jack o lanterns LOL, thanks again for hosting!
Sorry, I should make clearer posts. Sorry for the confusion and good luck ๐Ÿ’œ

roxxy lovie this is so generous of you! ๐Ÿฅน iโ€™d love to enter for a lucky, if thatโ€™s okay. ๐Ÿ’œ

Thaaanks for hosting ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿญ!

I would like to enter for a candle if possible

I'd love a Pumpkin Cupcake if I were to win omg ;w; Thanks for the giveaway!

Thank you for the generous giveaway ๐Ÿ˜Š Iโ€™d love to enter for a pumpkin cupcake please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back