• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

We Are Now a Kirby Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I'm not fond of is changing the forum header font to Arial Black (I think?), which is the closest you can get to changing the font to Comic Sans before it's legally and socially acceptable to alert the authorities.

Finally! It's only the best Nintendo franchise after all.

Looking forward to the 20 page discussions on the Kirby lore and the "Who's your favorite Kirby enemy?" thread (only right answer is Marx).

I made you a special egg to add to your collectible collection :)
18B96EE5-4286-4913-AED0-DA56F0E8E0D7.jpeg

While Animal Crossing started as one of our favorite games, we have been very concerned about the lack of new releases and fear that this has been negatively impacting the forum for many years. For example, Animal Crossing: New Horizons was released eight years after its predecessor, Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It's also basically the same game but with crafting. At the current rate, we calculate that the next title likely won't be released until Q4 2035. The forum will suffer as a consequence, especially because once the next wave of users arrive, we want to sell collectibles as NFTs and people will probably be bored of NFTs by then.
This is the best paragraph I have read in a very long time lmao

Definitely in favour of my new collectible line up with Kirbyb
Post automatically merged:

(Though, why is Kirby eating the Walugi egg instead of transforming into it?)

ngl that animal crossing game was never fun, kirby is where it’s at. i am in favor of this change.

So are the pink leaves for April or just the joke? I’m wondering if they’ll go back to green once April Fools Day is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back