• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ★✦★~Vis Pokémon Services | 1 Mew code left~★✦★

Hey! I'm still super interested in those reserved Pokemon if you can trade :)

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't have access to the Internet until earlier today, and I had trouble finding the thread. I can trade tomorrow after 7:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Do tell if you're interested still.

And I still haven't found that Mew code.

Last edited:
Hey Espurr :) long time no see! I just wanted to inquire about the Mew code. How much are you selling them for? I have 4 of them I am holding onto for a later date so I was just wondering what the going rate was ^_^

@Espurr

Breeding Request
Pok?mon - Torchic
Username - Orca
IGN - Crow
Friend Code - 4098 - 3497 - 5005
Add-ons - +Ability: Speed Boost +Nature: Adamant +Gender: Female +Ball: Pokeball +IV: HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense
Training? - No
Total Cost - 130

Breeding Request
Pok?mon - Torchic
Username - Orca
IGN - Crow
Add-ons - +Ability: Speed Boost +Nature: Adamant +Gender: Male +Ball: Pokeball +IV: HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense
Training? - No
Total Cost - 130

Breeding Request
Pok?mon - Noibat
Username - Orca
IGN - Crow
Add-ons - +Ability: Telepathy +Nature: Timid +Gender: Female +Ball: Pokeball +IV: Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed
Training? - No
Total Cost - 130

Breeding Request
Pok?mon - Noibat
Username - Orca
IGN - Crow
Add-ons - +Ability: Telepathy +Nature: Timid +Gender: Male +Ball: Pokeball +IV: Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed
Training? - No
Total Cost - 130

Actual Total - 520

I can supply hidden ability pokemon, but if you don't want to do these because of the HA I won't bother you :)

Last edited:
Hey Espurr :) long time no see! I just wanted to inquire about the Mew code. How much are you selling them for? I have 4 of them I am holding onto for a later date so I was just wondering what the going rate was ^_^

I sold mine for around 50 BTB each, but seeing as they can't be received from GameStop any more, they might be able to go for more.
----------
@Espurr

Breeding Request
Pok?mon - Torchic
Username - Orca
IGN - Crow
Add-ons - +Ability: Speed Boost +Nature: Adamant +Gender: Female +Ball: Pokeball +IV: HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense
Training? - No
Total Cost - 130

Breeding Request
Pok?mon - Torchic
Username - Orca
IGN - Crow
Add-ons - +Ability: Speed Boost +Nature: Adamant +Gender: Male +Ball: Pokeball +IV: HP, Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense
Training? - No
Total Cost - 130

Breeding Request
Pok?mon - Noibat
Username - Orca
IGN - Crow
Add-ons - +Ability: Telepathy +Nature: Timid +Gender: Female +Ball: Pokeball +IV: Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed
Training? - No
Total Cost - 130

Breeding Request
Pok?mon - Noibat
Username - Orca
IGN - Crow
Add-ons - +Ability: Telepathy +Nature: Timid +Gender: Male +Ball: Pokeball +IV: Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed
Training? - No
Total Cost - 130

Actual Total - 520

I can supply hidden ability pokemon, but if you don't want to do these because of the HA I won't bother you :)

I'll accept your request. I have a Speed Boost Torchic, but I'll need you to supply me with a Telepathy Noibat, if you don't mind. The three-day timer will start as soon as I receive it.
----------
How much for a mew code?

The one code I have/am currently trying to find is currently reserved. If they don't want the code at the time of my finding it, if I do find it, I'll tell you.

Last edited:
Back