• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Villager You Miss the Most?

Started the game today to find out that Kidd is all packed up and moving out tomorrow... I haven't been as active as usual over the past two days, so I completely forgot to talk to him! :( I'm really upset because he's one of my favourite villagers; although I was eventually going to make room for several dreamies, I was 99% sure I was going to keep him... :(

My only other villager that's moved out so far is Vladimir, and I was happy to see him go since he was so mean. :p Though he ended up becoming my friend's problem when he moved into her town, despite her not talking to him in the moving-out period... o_o

Jacques :(

He never told me he had any interest in moving... and then I got on and he was in boxes and it was too late.
He sent me his pic though, thankfully. And after like three weeks of him being gone I got a letter from him!

I just reset though... so maybe he'll move into my new town someday. n _n

I have about three villager that used to be in my old Wild World town. Biskit, Aurora and Melba. I have yet to find anyone of those three move into my New Leaf town, but I'm still silently wishing for their return!

Oh man, I can basically relate with all you guys. I wish there was a way to "lock" you villagers to your town so they can't leave... or just a select amount.

My only other villager that's moved out so far is Vladimir, and I was happy to see him go since he was so mean. :p Though he ended up becoming my friend's problem when he moved into her town, despite her not talking to him in the moving-out period... o_o

If she visited just before he was about to move out or just after then that'll be why. When a villager moves out you'll find for a few days after there is the possibility they'll move into one of your visitor's towns.

Hamphrey. :/ I let him move after he gave me his picture but seeing him on Mainstreet just recently made me miss him a lot... I will try to get him back after I have done the 16 villager cycle.

Back