• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Villager You Miss the Most?

ButterCookies

On a semi-hiatus!
Bells
June Birthstone (Pearl)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake
ど
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Which villager(s) do you miss the most that has left your town?

I find myself missing Fang and Blanche. I accidentally let them move while TTing, when I saw their houses were gone my heart dropped.

All of my villagers that have moved out have moved under my watchful eye. Even when I left the game for a month, they stayed in my town. <3

..but I have to say, I miss Roald and Genji quite a bit...

I still miss Zell~ I lost him in a very careless and noob TT accident. Other villager who were adopted by others, Curly, Clay and Coco I do still miss them~ And Tiffany, Fuchsia end up voided (because I didn't know villager can be given that time) Still miss them when see them wandering at my main street =)

I miss the black horse that is Roscoe. Lost in a TTing accident, as well as Filbert, but given I didn't need a second squirrel.

I miss Pekoe.
I keep her picture in my main room of my house.
She was my starter that I had for so long before I reset my town and gave her away.

I miss Lolly. She left unexpectedly when I had personal matters which prevented me from playing for a few days.

Kyle </3 but he at least sent me his picture.

I also really miss Maelle, surprisingly, and she did not send me her picture, so I want her in my town again at some point.

Had Parfait for 2 weeks and none have moved
Only Freya has moved from Azalea, and i dont miss her, she lasted in my town ages anyway

Auroraaaaaaa.... whyy?
She was the only villager to leave unexpected, and she has no Pacaland to return to. :'(

My original villager Gaston. I kinda miss seeing his mustache around town, but I let him go to a new home. I even got his picture twice.T-T

I kinda miss Keaton, but for the sake of diversity I got Ken as a replacement smug.
Kinda funny since I accidently TT'd a year and didn't lose a single villager.

Lyman.. His random leaving ruined my town in a way.. He'd been there from the start and even though he's been gone for over 4 months, it just doesn't feel the same without him

Also Hopper & Simon, they were both dreamies too, but Hopper, another original, left without saying anything, and Simon ended up in boxes 'cos of too much TT'ing.. So TT'ing has sucked for my town :p

Back