• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Villager Stalking

Nope! Every time i have restarted in a new town, i always have brand new villagers. I've had a couple of repeats, but not many considering how long i've been playing the game. I guess because there are lots of villagers in New Leaf, so more choice in random people moving in!

She’s one of my absolute favorites, and I know she’s a dreamer for a lot of people, but Merengue seems to follow me to every one of my towns in NL. Whenever I return from a long break, I usually reset just to start from scratch, and Merengue always seems to make an appearance in my town.

Not complaining, though, since she’s one of my favorites.

Cobb! I made three New Leaf towns in 2013 trying to find one I was satisfied with, and in all of them, without fail, would have Cobb move in as one of the first few move ins. I thought I had escaped him the third time I created a town (my current one) but then Lucy the pig moved in and I just had a bad feeling after that, lo and behold, who should move in next but Cobb the Pig! At least he has good plot sense and would choose nice spots to place a house.

Oh yeah, I sure did. In my first town, Toronto, Buck was already living there. In my second and current town, Lorule, he was nowhere to be found. However, a few days later after making that town, he moved in... What are the odds of that happening?

Ken. He’s literally lives two spaces away from my mayor; and is a smug. So of course he always says flirty stuff to her, constantly invites her to his house or vice versa, and asks about being her roommate.

I like him, so I don’t mind.

Victoria, has pretty much almost been in every single one of my towns since I started new leaf. (I got new leaf on the day it was released) She's an eyesore and a bother tbh, and I got her as a starter in my current town. She's gone now and I don't miss her at all. Tex was also another villager who used to follow me from town to town when the game was first released. He would always be the first villager to move in, but most of the time I plot reset to avoid getting villagers like him.

Amelia lol. She was even in my boyfriend's nl town and has been in my acgc, ww and is currently in my main nl town

Omg YES. Muffy. She has appeared in all THREE of my towns, and 3 out of 4 times she has been a random move-in. In New Town she was a random, in Moriyo random and in Treehut she was the first random move-in in that town. First as in, I created the town then the next day bam there's her house.

I've (also!) had Muffy come into a bunch of my towns as random-move-ins (and into my current town as well for a short period of time )

Though, if she ever moves in again, I'll most likely let her stay as a permanent villager (。・ω・)シ

Last edited:
i've had three towns over the past 3 years that i've had this game, and one way or another, cheddar always finds his way into my town! and he takes FOREVER to leave... i dont really talk to him, and sometimes i even wack him with my net haha :p

I know this may sound crazy, but it seems like Rodeo is following me a lot. He was in one of my old towns as a random move in and now in my new town he was one of my starting villagers. I'm kinda not fond of him, so he may move out one day.

Back