• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling (UPDATED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get Diva's Gigi's Jambette's and Raddle's poster?
Is 1 NMT good for each for 4NMT total.

Could I give you olivia and rod's posters + 1 nmt for mable, sable, and sherb's posters?

I'm also fine with catalogue swapping the 5 five posters if you have those 3 already on hand (you keep the nmt of course in exchange for letting me catalogue the third one), just let me know if you prefer trading or cataloging.

Could I give you olivia and rod's posters + 1 nmt for mable, sable, and sherb's posters?

I'm also fine with catalogue swapping the 5 five posters if you have those 3 already on hand (you keep the nmt of course in exchange for letting me catalogue the third one), just let me know if you prefer trading or cataloging.
The 5 star posters? And I can do Olivia rod and 99k for Mabel sable and sherb!
Post automatically merged:

Hello! I need the garden iron table, is 99k ok?
I’ve sold that for 375k! It’s highly likely lmk if still interested! EDIT: not sure if I have a spare let me check I know I have the chair

The 5 star posters? And I can do Olivia rod and 99k for Mabel sable and sherb!

I’ve sold that for 375k! It’s highly likely lmk if still interested! EDIT: not sure if I have a spare let me check I know I have the chair

Sorry the wording is confusing but do you mean 99k for one poster? I'm afraid I can't do that lol. From your original post it looked like you can swap posters you have for posters you don't have 1:1? Or did I read it wrong? If it's easier I can exchange my 2 posters (olivia&rod) for your 2 posters (mable&sable), and not worry about the conversion of poster⇔nmt? Otherwise I think I'll have to pass, sorry!

Sorry the wording is confusing but do you mean 99k for one poster? I'm afraid I can't do that lol. From your original post it looked like you can swap posters you have for posters you don't have 1:1? Or did I read it wrong? If it's easier I can exchange my 2 posters (olivia&rod) for your 2 posters (mable&sable), and not worry about the conversion of poster⇔nmt? Otherwise I think I'll have to pass, sorry!
Yeah I can swap the two then do 99k for the other ! If you wanna just swap the two it’s fine! :D

I’m interested in a terrarium diy. Do you still have one?
Yeah! 250k? (Basically one NMT)

Terrarium DIY, chevre’s poster and jack’s poster for 2NMT?
I can do 450k for all that! I don’t need NMT I sold all mine

Yeah I can swap the two then do 99k for the other ! If you wanna just swap the two it’s fine! :D

Yeah! 250k? (Basically one NMT)

I can do 450k for all that! I don’t need NMT I sold all mine
Sounds good! PM me a code when ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back