• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling unorderables l starts l island l gracie clothing l art l etc CLEAROUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries! c: All you do is click on Currency in the toolbar at the top of your page, click on bells, then the transfer page will pop up. Then just click 'change' to switch the username to whoever you want to send it to, and put in the amount you'd like to send~

Yep, or I can go to yours, either way. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can wait until after we do the trade to send the TBT as well, it's fine with me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to leave in like ten minutes so if you'd like to trade I'll need your FC and we can do it quickly, or I can do it when I get back~ c: I should be back around later tonight so whichever is fine.

edit; Sorry not sure if you're still there but I've really gotta go, I've got this volunteer thing. c: Anyways, I'll shoot you a PM when I get back if you'd like~

Last edited:
Ok,sorry only seen your message now,it will probally be tomorrow after noon for me (GMT) since I have to go to bed soon,thanks ^_^.

Mhm, not incredibly high because you get four when you open the museum exhibits (I was just an idiot and sold mine, aha). But I'd gladly trade you a hibiscus hairpin for it if you think that's fair~ c:

Mhm, not incredibly high because you get four when you open the museum exhibits (I was just an idiot and sold mine, aha). But I'd gladly trade you a hibiscus hairpin for it if you think that's fair~ c:
Awesome, and then how much for the wetsuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back