Underrated villagers need love...

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I am giving a shoutout to Blanche and Jacques, my two underrated ostrich and bird villagers that I love to death and will not replace! I've had Diana as my second snooty, but honestly Blanche is so much more appealing to me. So elegant and beautiful, yet tier 4 on here. Jacques is also tier 4, yet he has a DJ themed house, has a light green cap to match his light green tipped wings and tail and a red flannel shirt. He is such an anime loving hipster who loves me, and I've voided Marshal, Kyle, and Julian before finding him in campsite and discovering he is better than them both as a smug. Shout out your underrated and amazing villagers!

Last edited:
Rodney : so cute and loving!
Hamlet : he's so nice and probably one of the cutest jocks.
Butch : how is he not more popular?

Might add more to this post later.

Bluebear! I don't think she gets enough love. She's so adorable, and she was my best friend for several years in City Folk. Sydney the koala is great too. All the koalas are great, yet they're so underrated. And Tipper! Tipper is great too. There are so many great villagers out there that don't get enough love. It's sad :(

Bluebear! I don't think she gets enough love. She's so adorable, and she was my best friend for several years in City Folk. Sydney the koala is great too. All the koalas are great, yet they're so underrated. And Tipper! Tipper is great too. There are so many great villagers out there that don't get enough love. It's sad :(

I've actually seen a lot of Bluebear love on this forum! If I hadn't found Cookie as my peppy and didn't already have 2 cubs in my town (Maple and Poncho) I'd love to have Bluebear!

If I liked cows Tipper would be a top choice!

Last edited:
Sally, my ultimate favorite villager in the game. Also Ricky, Hamlet, Prince, Hazel, etc

Shoutout to Nate, with his cute face and his absolutely precious catchphrase! I was going to switch him for Pudge, until I looked at my signature, with the tagline "a sleepy forest town," and realized that it would be kinda neat if I kept Nate and worked on giving all my villagers his catchphrase. Eventually, I'm going to have a town full of yawning animals!

I do wonder if people realize Ed is Julian minus a horn but plus an eye that opens.

^ This. She's the only mouse I like because of that ribbon.

Gaston has such an adorable cranky face.

Velma, Amelia, Sylvia, and Peaches (Peaches is not a dreamie, but is really cute) are extremely underrated!

However, quite frankly, it can feel good to be the only one (or one of the very few) to like certain villagers. I've had/given my/other people's share of favorite villagers, who actually get a lot of love compared to other villagers.
Here, my favorite villager is Astrid, but I can't really say she's underrated (at least compared to the villagers I listed above).

It's probably just me (in fact, I KNOW it's just me), but I notice more love for Astrid than Ankha these days.

I am NOT saying that I want Astrid to get hate! That's the LAST thing she deserves! It's just that I want to have the special feeling of being the only one to truly love your favorite villager. It's a complicated thing that I've always thought about. XD

Hmm, kinda make me think of that one person out there, who consider Velma their absolute favorite. :p

Last edited:
Shoutout to:

-Clay. His design is really cool. Wish this hamster clay figure in the same league as Ankha, Coco, and Lucky.

-Dotty. She's super-cute, her house is sweet as her personality. Dotty's got the style and the eyes. And she's got that yandere vibes. I had her in my town, her eyes go red when she gets expressive and her dialogues are a bit creepy. I think she should be a must on anime-themed towns.

-Nana. I wish girly-themed towns would pick her more often. Her house isn't shabby, and her appearance is so cute. She's like a female version of Porter (that Train Station monkey).

-Big Top. Because he seems like a very interesting villager. Well... I think all superhero villagers should get more recognition aside from Kid Cat.

-And those other villagers I like.

Gosh so many...

Beardo - a great big hulking blue smug bear
Frank - a green parrot who always wants to look out for my mayor
Vladimir! - a pink cranky cub. Loads of people say he isn't cute but I think he's so adorable in game
Winnie - an adorable adorable horse - she has a star on her face for crying out loud!!

Penelope needs more love. She's such a cute little mouse and it's adorable how her ribbon covers her ears.

I don't think I've ever seen Penelope in-game: oh my gosh she is sooo adorable!!! Ahhh, I kind of want her now...

For me it's of course, my Pashmina :> No one seems to like her or really goats in general. Her design is so lovely (her little blue horns and lavender eye shadow!) and I don't mind some of the harsher things that uchis can say when it comes from her :>

I also don't see a lot of people that like Nana or Bluebear, which is SO weird, because they are both really cute!!!

Freckles has quickly become my favourite peppy ever. She's so adorable and tiny. My two favourite lazies are Dizzy and Benjamin. I wanted Benjamin in my 2nd town too but just to diversify I'm going to get Biskit.

Ooh I do love Blanche! Shoutout to Purrl also, she's so cute! Pinky too and a friend of mine LOVES Midge!
Also, tier 4 Savannah is a sweetheart and Static is THE BEST :D

Back