• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Uncommon Dreamies?

Mint, Chadder, Lyman, Frita in my food town...
Vesta, Willow, Apple, all villagers i'd like to have in Kappatau

Last edited:
I've got quite a few now, but Timbra is at the top of that list! I just love her.... #1 Sheep

One of my biggest dreamies was Patty and it was hard to get my hands on her, not a lot of people bother to adopt her out. But I managed to get her. I love that cute lil cow. I want to work on getting Rodeo too.

I adored Drake the mallard duck in Wild World, and Anchovy. I also love Gladys and Queenie. They don't seem too popular either.

My Dreamies consist of Broffina, Velma, Vladimir, Rocco, Gaston, Pancetti and Soleil, Yep, my only high tier Dreamies are Ankha, Octavian and Chief, lol.

I used to think Flurry is the cutest hamster,
but after having Apple, I really do love her!
Biskit is really super cute too,
and Hazel! OMG, I'm so obsessed with her!!
I love her to bits, I feel sad when people hater her because of her uni-brow :c
She is just a cute and sweet little squirrel c:
And Tutu too, Tutu is a dreamy of mine,
I would love to have her in my town,
but I already have Tangy and Apple for Peppy in my town,
perhaps in another town we'll meet Tutu c:

~♚Vickie

Egbert or Teddy! They seem so cute, and I want them ono Most of my dreamies are unpopular ones, actually.

I really like all of the frogs, but most of them seem to be quite unpopular (apart from Lily). I'm currently debating on switching Marshal out for Henry. I really like Marshal, but the fact that's he's so common and popular kind of puts me off him and makes me think someone else would be much happier with him. I'm still going to have to do some thinking on it, though...

Gala and Patty are both adorable to me. Party in particular, not sure why she isn't more popular being only one of 3 villagers. I've inly seen her appear on one thread before and I didn't have any room for her. Since I nearly obtained every dreamie I still don't have room as the ones I now have I couldn't let go of :( such a shame for Patty

frogs, ducks mostly. lol. i have an all frog town and people seem to hate the frogs but i had a really hard time not wanting the 5 frogs i couldnt fit into my town ):

Back