• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ugly Villagers?

XD

Exactly. Why do we do this.

I also hate Willow. Don't ask, as I hate MOST of the snobbies. MOST.

The absolute worst imo is Cobb. Dear lord, he moved into my town and I was just like GET OUT.

I booted him immediately but he still skulks around my shops..

XD

Exactly. Why do we do this.

I also hate Willow. Don't ask, as I hate MOST of the snobbies. MOST.

Seriously, why. xD

WHAT! YOU HATE WILLOW?! HOW?!!!!!! She's so cute and innocent <33 I like all the snooties... ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

The absolute worst imo is Cobb. Dear lord, he moved into my town and I was just like GET OUT.

I booted him immediately but he still skulks around my shops..

oh my gosh lol XD
he's so horrible >_<

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 114
My top 10 unattractive villagers...
1. Katt
2. Moe
3. Tabby
4. Bella
5. Diva
6. Benjamin
7. Muffy
8. Rodney
9. Naomi
10. Vladimir

My top 5

1: Tabby.
2: Violet.
3: Angus.
4: Hippeux.
5: Willow.

DON'T DESPISE ME FOR HATING ON WILLOW );

Hmm I remembered something. Any villager that has their eyes closed 90% of the time disturbs me.. Like Julian and Baabara. Also Tabby is bae. <3

Does Shep come under this?
Eh not really. Sure his eyes are covered but since I don't see his eyes Idm. It only bugs me when a villagers closed eyes move when talking like idk looks real weird. Like Baabara and her oddly moving eyelashes

Back