• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Ugly Villagers?

This thread makes me sad on the inside. ;(
I'm sorry to hear that D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beau. Why is he tier 1? He's ugly ;___;

aww he's not that bad :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chops, Diva, and Hazel.
I had all three of them move in last year and tried to kick them out as fast as I could. 8)
Needless to say, it worked.

I've had them all. I still have Hazel. What can I say, she grew on me :/

I dislike all monkey villagers because I dislike monkeys irl <__>

I also find many of the horse villagers ugly, they just don't appeal much to me.

Ren?e also can be seen as ugly but tbh I love her and her schoolgirl outfit. it's just so wow. She kinda reminds me of Sakura Ogami from Dangan Ronpa.

There are so many ugly villagers, imo. I agree that Peaches looks dead. Same with Stitches (although in his case, the eyes make a little more sense because he is a teddy bear). Not fond of either of them. None of the cow/bull villagers are very cute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dislike all monkey villagers because I dislike monkeys irl <__>

I also find many of the horse villagers ugly, they just don't appeal much to me.

Ren?e also can be seen as ugly but tbh I love her and her schoolgirl outfit. it's just so wow. She kinda reminds me of Sakura Ogami from Dangan Ronpa.

I've never had her, but I like Renee! She seems really cool. :)

Chops is just hideous O_O But imo most of pig/monkey/gorilla villagers are really ugly.
Also Barold. I was terrified when he moved to my town :D

While there are a ton of ugly villagers, I someday want a town dedicated to them. Have nothing but all the ugly villagers, and make myself look ugly as well.

Aida.png

-shivers-

Last edited:
Beardo freaks me out. he just looks like a creepy 40+ year old manbear and the fact that he's smug just weirds me out even more. if anyone's seen it, he reminds me of Stanley Tucci's character in the lovely bones. ugh

probably around 50% of all villagers in the game could be considered ugly but the sheeps just scare me.

what is even going on with their proportions and they would win the prize for most creepy faces out of everyone.

villagers who look like they cake on layers and layers of make-up look pretty ugly too.

While there are a ton of ugly villagers, I someday want a town dedicated to them. Have nothing but all the ugly villagers, and make myself look ugly as well.
YES!! I had this idea when I saw Peaches. It would be so awesome! There could be weeds everywhere, and trash :D xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

probably around 50% of all villagers in the game could be considered ugly but the sheeps just scare me.

what is even going on with their proportions and they would win the prize for most creepy faces out of everyone.

villagers who look like they cake on layers and layers of make-up look pretty ugly too.
YES! I had Frita and I hated her so much >.< and now she's in my main street so I STILL see her everyday!
Pietro is awful IMO. And I don't understand why everyone goes gaga over Muffy. She's creepy.

Elise and all of the other monkeys/gorillas. I had her when I first created my town and I had *finally* gotten rid of her and she randomly came back again just a few days ago. ._.

Elise and all of the other monkeys/gorillas. I had her when I first created my town and I had *finally* gotten rid of her and she randomly came back again just a few days ago. ._.

Oh my gosh I feel so bad for you!! She is absolutely hideous. I can't believe you got her a second time >.<

based on looks alone, I dislike all pigs (too fat, but hey that's a pig right) and for the same reason the rhinos and hippos

prefer the wolfs, deer and horses :)

but MAELLE and her female duck friends (exc. molly) are on top of the list

Last edited:
Well, IRL I love all animals. IG I think they did an amazing job with some, and a terrible job with others. The ones I don't like the designs of at all are the following:

gorillas, chickens, koalas, lions, anteaters, bulls, hippos, cows, goats, and eagles

I used to think they were just villagers, how could they be ugly??

Then Harry moved in.... *shudders indefinitely*

Back