September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
unfortunately, no matter how much you love a villager, sometimes they are shunned and hated simply because of their looks. And most of the ugly villagers are ugly, hideous creatures. But the thing is...they're OUR ugly hideous creatures, and nothing will change that.

So, post some shoutouts to some "ugly" villagers!

Claudia - Everyone hates this big pink tiger. Her personality doesn't help, being probably the most disliked personality on TBT. But this girl was one of my originals and the first to leave the town of Dwerll, and I love her. At first I had no regrets of letting her go, but when she started showing up on Main Street, I thought she was adorable when she looked happy! I admit, the picture on the wiki makes her look a little...ugh, but I think ingame she's adorable.

Curt - Why doesn't anyone like this cutie patootie? ;~; He was another originals and he's been there for months. I always loved how fuzzy he looked, and his color scheme, the yellow and blue against his gray fur. He was such a funny villager. I let him go after a long time...I miss him.

Barold: He's cute, what's wrong with him?? Just because he has a beard apparently he's the most hated villager ever o_O

Charlise: She's so darn CUTE! What's wrong? I honestly don't see the problem here. xD

Timbra<33
I think shes really cute...
and i love Ozzie :( hes far too underrated

Also WILLOW.. i honestly think shes the cutest villager in the entire franchise.. why does no-one like her, she is never ever leaving my town and i was so fully of Joy when her and Apple were there at the beginning of the game

Last edited:
I actually quite like Shari.
I thought she was hideous at first, but she's quickly grown on me.
The monkeys in general are really growing on me, I like Shari, Deli and Nana. Monty's not bad either.

Just... Elise... *shudder*

Charlise♥♥♥ Love her soo much! Had to let her go..though. I'll miss her though!

-Pecan - One of the best snooties! I love her red color~ Also going to be perfect for Poppy!
-Doc - No one ever speaks of him. Hes so cute!
-Coco - I remember when she was popular.. :( She would be perfect for Coco-Tate!
-Truffles. - C'mon guys..
-Bella - Such a cute goth mouse, no one really likes her/calls her ugly.
Elise isn't too bad, guys.

And the list goes on...

Also I thought Lion-Lhasa was talking about me, because I share the name with the monkey Elise ; w ;

Last edited:
Timbra<33
I think shes really cute...
and i love Ozzie :( hes far too underrated

Also WILLOW.. i honestly think shes the cutest villager in the entire franchise.. why does no-one like her, she is never ever leaving my town and i was so fully of Joy when her and Apple were there at the beginning of the game

What, people dislike the beauty of Willow?
Oh my god, she is so cute.
Anyway
Shoutout to my homies-

Camofrog- He was one ugly thing and I hated him when I first met him, but he is the cutest villager now.

Goose- Why people hate him? Because they never look underneath his chickeny confused buttocks. He was one of my best friends before I reset my town.

Tex- Sweetest smug I ever met.

Giving a shoutout to Paula!

I've never had her in my town, but I saw her in my campsite. She is so cute, I don't get why people call her ugly. I love the uchi personality, so I would have no trouble if she moved in!

Shoutout to Cesar! A lot of people just don't like the gorillas, but I find Cesar charming. His mustache makes me giggle. I guess I just like villagers with facial hair. I think Beardo is charming as well. His mustache is so epic, it was the subject of the first letter I ever wrote him. He never fails to show it off.

Shoutouts for Charlise, Claudia, Curt, Rocket, Violet & Rocco! Some freakin' epic villagers that simply deserve chances before people judge them D:

Willow is adorable ;_; she's my back up snooty for sure!
Agnes is one of the best Uchi's. I'm debating having her as my dream Uchi, or even having her alongside Deirdre.
In my old town, I had Peck for the longest time. He was one of my original villagers. I loved him, and it hurt having to send him to the void.
There's not a ton of love for Purrl, which is a shame because she's adorable c:

I also think pretty much all the chickens are really cute villagers. I had Ava when I began my old town, and she was the best. ;-;

I've really been wanting to meet Klaus. He looks so serious and I wanna hug him :x Unfortunately, he is unpopular, so I can't find a dream address with him in it. Sigh.

Also, Drago is kind of ugly in-game but still fairly popular. Half-shout out for the little dragon c:

Everyone says Coco is a zombie, but they all can STFU because most of them have never had her. They're just jealous that she's so sweet and they can't even be that nice to two seconds. I love you, Coco! <3

Gloria is a so-ugly-she's-cute snooty duck. Her tail is purple. Purple, I say! And she's one of the sweetest lil' villagers. It's sad that so few people will get to know her because her looks are so off-putting.

I love Coco....she is love. ^^ Such a sweetheart.

Don't see a lot of love for Clay either. I think he is super cute and would make a good friend for Coco. ^^

Everyone says Coco is a zombie, but they all can STFU because most of them have never had her. They're just jealous that she's so sweet and they can't even be that nice to two seconds. I love you, Coco! <3

Coco is in NO WAY ugly. She is the sweetest thing.

Willow isn't ugly either! She's a very pretty sheep to me.

My shout out is to Diva :) I had her in the cycling town and she was a pretty cool uchi. But no one gives her the time of day!

Back