• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ugly Villagers?

Every single frog villagers, and many bears. of course, Bluebear and Poncho are fabulous bears, so they are cubs in my mind, to protect them from being in the race of ugly bears, except the few good bears of course, like Poncho and Bluebear.

LnzPPcd - Imgur.jpg

Ribbit.

After looking through this thread ive found that the villagers that everybody hates, I like ._.

I dislike ALL THE GOATS (They're heads remind me of bicycle seats ._.)

Rocket... There's more that I think are ugly but I'm not gonna write them all down lol

I don't know why but I found the goat head bicycle thing hilarious XD

I forgot to mention, I loathe Quillson. To look upon him is to know hell itself.

Last edited:
Kitty2201 - All the gorillas and monkeys are so terrible XP I don't even know which one is the worst. Probably Elise for monkeys.

Leela - Good lord >_<
Just googled him, I completely agree; he is like knowing hell itself xD

Beardo freaks me out. he just looks like a creepy 40+ year old manbear and the fact that he's smug just weirds me out even more. if anyone's seen it, he reminds me of Stanley Tucci's character in the lovely bones. ugh

nigelbruce1.jpg

He's based off the character of John Watson, who was a player until he got married. That's why he's a Smug, and he looks like an older British guy because that's what Watson was.

I really dont wanna make anyone upset..
(Seriously guys, i like camofrog is a cutie because he was in ww with me)
But tabby and diva.

Last edited:
Back