• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Two offcial RPs are coming.

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Númenor
Chomp Call
Smash Ball
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
In the future there will be two RPs.

The first one, which will be the biggest, will be based on my town, Village. In this RP you can buy a house and everything else like in the game.

The second RP is based on "The Last Tree Curse". You may be similar with this towards Smart Tech and TYOSHI. This will be more of a funy RP.

The release dates are unknown, more information on these will come another time.

What do oyu think?

The last tree curse is no laughing matter.
....and it is REAL!!!!

I seen it with me own two eyes!

a virus so vial it breaks through any fire wall!
Then it cause your computer to become inteligent and cause all sorts of electrical mishaps....
...that normally KILL!!!

I barly made it out alive :angry:

SPORGE27 said:
The last tree curse is no laughing matter.
....and it is REAL!!!!

I seen it with me own two eyes!

a virus so vial it breaks through any fire wall!
Then it cause your computer to become inteligent and cause all sorts of electrical mishaps....
...that normally KILL!!!

I barly made it out alive :angry:
what is the The Last Tree Curse?

The Bell Tree curse? Yeah, I've 'eard of it. They say that it don't take any prisoners... it leaves its prey to die slowly... I've seen it...

Make that THREE Official RP's. I'm making one, too. It'll be a hotel + cafe.

I'm still thinking of a name...

For your cafe/hotel, BULERIAS, how about calling it "The Delfino Hotel"? Sounds like a good name to me.

PIKMIN042 said:
For your cafe/hotel, BULERIAS, how about calling it "The Delfino Hotel"? Sounds like a good name to me.
XD, yeah, I was thinking about that, but I wanted the cafe to have an AC flair to it, and the hotel to have an Isle Delfino flair. What would be a good name for them?...

BAMBAM! said:
Well we can always use my RP fir the first one and for the seconed, nice try but no cigar.
How about this:

1. You don't be rude, Storm made this a while ago.

2. The Bell Tree Curse RP was going to be nothing like the rude and offensive RP you made.

Back