• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Tumblrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my tumblr. It's mostly just text posts and video game stuff at this point. I tag a lot of triggers too so I guess it's ideal for people who blacklist a lot of stuff.

Here's my tumblr. It's mostly just text posts and video game stuff at this point. I tag a lot of triggers too so I guess it's ideal for people who blacklist a lot of stuff.
this tumblr is bad I don't see any social justice please stop posting

mine is jillianjelly.tumblr.com mostly fandoms, funny stuff, and junk. also a little sjw sometimes. it's also my personal so sometimes i'll post a little about goings on in my life

My tumblr is official-poop.tumblr.com and I mainly post funny things, dogs and fandom stuff (idk theres a lot of fandoms) but very very rarely any sjw posts. I also fail at making posts but I do it anyway.

My Tumblr is full of blood and gore so I don't think I can link it. It's nervedriller.

I THOUGHT I COULD TAKE IT, EVEN THOUGH THAT STUFF GIVES ME NIGHTMARES
BUT THE PEELED EYE, I CANT TAKE THE EYES STUFF
I couldn't make it past page 2.. *mouth foams, dies*

this thread has turned into who can handle Mariah's Tumblr..

Last edited:
I THOUGHT I COULD TAKE IT, EVEN THOUGH THAT STUFF GIVES ME NIGHTMARES
BUT THE PEELED EYE, I CANT TAKE THE EYES STUFF
I couldn't make it past page 2.. *mouth foams, dies*

this thread has turned into who can handle Mariah's Tumblr..

Yeahh, I'm not even going to try. I'm almost positive I'll have nightmares. Lol. Kudos to the brave ones though. xD

Last edited:
Decided I would revive this one again ^u^
I got a new Tumblr for New Leaf a few days ago, but I have barely any followers :p I'll follow you if you post even a little bit of AC stuff!
Here you go :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back