• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Tumblrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tumblr is full of blood and gore so I don't think I can link it. It's nervedriller.
So I was cool with it since most of those photos I've seen before, but then you go and post a cat. I can't handle non-human animal gore.

So I was cool with it since most of those photos I've seen before, but then you go and post a cat. I can't handle non-human animal gore.

FOR ME IT WAS RIBBON FINGERS. Oh man :confused:

I totally don't look for gore, but I'm thankful for when I do see it and nearly turn inside out. That horrific nausea I feel reminds me of how I haven't lost my humanity yet.

I don't understand the point of collating those on a tumblr though. I get there is educational value to them (death is never dignified, messed up stuff happens in the world, and that is the reality), but I can't tell if you're just posting it for the shock factor.

As part of Defence & Security studies, I've seen some brutal stuff, like videos of Islamic militant beheadings as carried out by groups like ISIS and al-Nusra. When you think of beheadings, you probably think of the clean 'off with ze head' decapitations, yet nothing could be further from the truth. Blunt carving knives is all I'll say.

Because it's just... fascinating. To me, at least. I always wanted to be a forensic pathologist or something along those lines and I couldn't be, so I just follow those types of blogs/look at that type of stuff to admire from afar. Nothing interests me more than the human body in those types of forms.

One of my tumblrs is kind of along those lines, but I try not to post a lot of gore because my last one got suspended a few years ago when they were cracking more down on it. I think that as long as you flag your blog as having adult-content now, you're good. Anyway, here are mine.

http://sincharm.tumblr.com/ -- NSFW
http://ericaramba.tumblr.com/ -- Humorish

FOR ME IT WAS RIBBON FINGERS. Oh man :confused:

I totally don't look for gore, but I'm thankful for when I do see it and nearly turn inside out. That horrific nausea I feel reminds me of how I haven't lost my humanity yet.
I saw that fingers one so many times I'm desensitized. Lost my humanity long ago.

Gore pictures don't bother me. What does is that fake gore where the fingers has all those tiny holes. But that's more because of that phobia of tiny holes than the gore.

Speaking on the subject of all things gory being discussed in this thread, I can't stand any of that. I mean, I've always been fascinated by death, but, not in the sense of how someone may die. I'm quite a big horror fan, so, it's a little surprising I'm not into all that kinda stuff, but, I'm just not. I love life, and, I love nature, and, I love seeing things grow.

laughs. So edgy.

I'm dharsking! I could probably classify as a fandom/art/random blog. I reblog a lot of other people's art and things I find funny. I try to tag but I feel like there are too many things. I don't tag uncommon negativites, so you may not want to follow if you have a very specific fear/issue or whatnot.

i dont tag anything as well , unless its like epilepsy or something srs
only the things i want to look back at

i restarted recently so there's only a little over 20 posts on it right now hah. a mix of pretty places, animals, and fandom stuff. there's more scenery on it right now

http://fakeapartments.tumblr.com/

i'm only following 8 people so this thread is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back