• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Closed Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia - Silver Bells Distributed

Still looking for a team! Anyone else still looking for a team or does any team still have spots left? Thanks

We had a member leave our group due to going on hiatus and they said we were free to find a replacement so @Rika092 has joined as the final member. :)

Introducing Tucker's Tavern Trivia Team Randomizer

Hi everyone! How is the team coordinating going?

If it's not gone so great for you, then you are as of now welcome to put your name forward to be randomly assigned to a team.* However, there are a couple of limitations I would like to make you all aware of before you rush to put your name in:
  • This option is only for people with no teammates whatsoever. You cannot enter as a pair/trio/quartet in attempt to fill out your existing team.
  • You cannot specify users you do not wish to be grouped with. This method is a gamble: you may end up with someone you dislike.
Still interested? Go over to the Trivia Submissions board and create a new thread titled "Looking for a team" by 12pm EST on December 30th 2021. If you enter and then change your mind and wish to be removed from the random team assignment pool then please message me (@Chris) directly via TBT conversation so that your name isn't rolled. Please note that we are only looking at the thread title and your username so please do not use these threads to ask questions.

* Remember that entering as a team is entirely optional and you are free to enter as a solo contender if you prefer.

Ah, just reread the first post and realized we are allowed to have up to 5 members! Our team currently has 4, so if anyone is still looking for a team, they are welcome to join us. :)

hello , if anyone needs a final team member (or if anyone is even still looking) i am available , i'm PST if that matters !

hello! i'm searching for a team to join. please let me know if you're looking for a team member. my time zone is EST.

Introducing Tucker's Tavern Trivia Team Randomizer

Hi everyone! How is the team coordinating going?

If it's not gone so great for you, then you are as of now welcome to put your name forward to be randomly assigned to a team.* However, there are a couple of limitations I would like to make you all aware of before you rush to put your name in:
  • This option is only for people with no teammates whatsoever. You cannot enter as a pair/trio/quartet in attempt to fill out your existing team.
  • You cannot specify users you do not wish to be grouped with. This method is a gamble: you may end up with someone you dislike.
Still interested? Go over to the Trivia Submissions board and create a new thread titled "Looking for a team" by 12pm EST on December 30th 2021. If you enter and then change your mind and wish to be removed from the random team assignment pool then please message me (@Chris) directly via TBT conversation so that your name isn't rolled. Please note that we are only looking at the thread title and your username so please do not use these threads to ask questions.

* Remember that entering as a team is entirely optional and you are free to enter as a solo contender if you prefer.

Just a reminder that if you wish to be assigned to a team by us, as opposed to forming your own, then you must sign-up for this by 12pm EST tomorrow (12/30/21). Information on how to do this can be found in the post quoted above.

Back