• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying & [Trading] wishlist items owo

asuka

Dearly Beloved
Bells
Switch
1430-8747-7217
Chocolate Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Blue Feather
Red Feather
Pink Feather
Feedback
100% (156) +
tumblr_lop8izC3Ig1qf72le.png
my wishlist is here
items i have for trade are here
al_452.gif
i'm also looking for any streetpass balloons uwu
al_452.gif
as well as the following villager pics
♡ francine ♡
♡ chrissy ♡
♡ wolfgang ♡
♡ purrl ♡
♡ zell ♡
♡ bam ♡
♡ chow ♡
♡ merry ♡
♡ rowan ♡
♡ lolly ♡
♡ coco ♡
tumblr_lop8izC3Ig1qf72le.png

Could I trade a Bunny P Balloon and Pink Balloon for your pic of Coco and Lolly?

I have a heart c balloon and can get a bunny c balloon, hinaningyo, and harvest rug. Would you be willing to trade your famous painting for them?

Actually, I can get any heart and bunny balloons, and I have an orange balloon and yellow balloon also. Dunno if you'd be willing to trade anything else for other heart and bunny balloons since they're not on your wishlist.

ETA: Feel free to PM if interested. :)

Last edited:
I have a heart c balloon and can get a bunny c balloon, hinaningyo, and harvest rug. Would you be willing to trade your famous painting for them?

Actually, I can get any heart and bunny balloons, and I have an orange balloon and yellow balloon also. Dunno if you'd be willing to trade anything else for other heart and bunny balloons since they're not on your wishlist.

ETA: Feel free to PM if interested. :)

the painting is yours for those items :3 i'm mainly looking for the blue/pink ones currently so the first offer you mentioned sounds perfect to me :) my town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for all the paintings?

i'm really only looking to trade stuff on my list right now owo

the painting is yours for those items :3 i'm mainly looking for the blue/pink ones currently so the first offer you mentioned sounds perfect to me :) my town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm really only looking to trade stuff on my list right now owo

The bunny c balloon will come tomorrow, and I've ordered the other two items, so they'll come in a couple hours. Would you mind waiting until tomorrow? Or would you rather not do the trade?

The bunny c balloon will come tomorrow, and I've ordered the other two items, so they'll come in a couple hours. Would you mind waiting until tomorrow? Or would you rather not do the trade?

we can trade tomorrow c: whenever you're available, just pm me :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have heart c balloon, snow globe, samgyetang, and harvest rug; I'm interested in mouth of truth, and creepy skeleton.

sounds perfect! ^^; send me a pm when you're available to trade c:

Bunny c. Balloon for creepy skeleton?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh oops, I read the thread just now and I see that you're getting that balloon tomorrow.

Bunny c. Balloon for creepy skeleton?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh oops, I read the thread just now and I see that you're getting that balloon tomorrow.

multiples are fine with me, gonna place one in my room and carry one! :3

hi there! i'm not sure if you'd be willing, but i have a samgyetang, blue balloon, indigo balloon, and bunny o. balloon i could trade you. the items you have that i am interested in are the capricorn ornament, leo sculpture, flashy hairpin, and virgo harp. i'm not sure if this would seem a fair trade to you, if not i could throw in some bells or TBT? let me know what you think :)

Last edited:
hi there! i'm not sure if you'd be willing, but i have a samgyetang, blue balloon, indigo balloon, and bunny o. balloon i could trade you. the items you have that i am interested in are the capricorn ornament, leo sculpture, flashy hairpin, and virgo harp. i'm not sure if this would seem a fair trade to you, if not i could throw in some bells or TBT? let me know what you think :)

that seems fair to me c: can we trade right now or are you busy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I trade Francine's pic for the toy camera?

yesss! c: just send me a PM when you're available to trade again :)

yay! yeah i am ready right now if you are :) i'll add you now, would it be alright to trade in your town? i've got a mess around my train station ha

multiples are fine with me, gonna place one in my room and carry one! :3

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier ;-;

We can trade real quick before I go to bed or I can wait until tomorrow if you want

yay! yeah i am ready right now if you are :) i'll add you now, would it be alright to trade in your town? i've got a mess around my train station ha

let me finish up another trade and ill open my gates for you:))

sure thing let me know when youre ready, i'll be Leah from Sparkle by the way~

i can trade 2 p. balloons, the harvest rug, lolly's, chrissy's, francine's, and bam's pic for the sandwich display and the tree-stump chair if they're still available :>

Back