• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading nekomimi's wishlist/trading post

nekomimi

average raymond enjoyer
Bells
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Tail
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
0% (0) +
tumblr_inline_mww11eW3sO1r0jzp4.png

hi!! now that i'm more active here i'm gonna use this thread as both an organized wishlist and tiny selling/trading post for any collectibles i manage to get my grubby little mitts on because there is nothing in this world i love more than tiny pngs that i can collect

wishlist♡trading/selling♡

i.
Oarfish_Body.png
oarfish body
mX7Xf7O.png
celeste chick plush
Spring-sakura.png
spring sakura
416.png
my melody easter egg
rDyei5j.png
dreamy easter egg
Silver_Moon_Jellyfish.png
silver moon jellyfish
Gold_Moon_Jellyfish.png
gold moon jellyfish
ii.
Dino_Plush.png
dino plush
RK6I5hP.png
sheep plush
Famous_Mushroom.png
famous mushroom
389.png
flick halloweaster egg
iii.
tumblr_inline_mww194U5XJ1r0jzp4540.png

nothing at the moment!

collection♡
Oarfish_Head.png
oarfish head
Oarfish_Tail.png
oarfish tail
Green_Moon_Jellyfish.png
green moon jellyfish
Blue_Moon_Jellyfish.png
━ blue moon jellyfish
sxIZSkq.png
━ peach

Last edited:
Hi! I have an oarfish head and an oarfish tail I can gift you. I don’t have the middle pieces anymore. To be honest, I don’t want them, so I would love to gift them to you if you’re looking. :) Let me know.

Hi! I have an oarfish head and an oarfish tail I can gift you. I don’t have the middle pieces anymore. To be honest, I don’t want them, so I would love to gift them to you if you’re looking. :) Let me know.
RGJSEOGRKES FR?? JUST LIKE THAT??

i would appreciate that so much ;______;

I have a couple of the collectibles you’re looking for in this thread, let me know if you’re interested in any of them 😊

bump! new ghostly preserves up for trade, ignore how the spoilers aren't centered i am so tired of trying to fix it every time i make an edit

hello! i’m interested in trading my blue jelly for your ghostly preserves, not confident in how much tbt to add on though since they’re so new. ig i’ll offer blue jelly+250?

alternatively i could do blue jelly + peach!

hello! i’m interested in trading my blue jelly for your ghostly preserves, not confident in how much tbt to add on though since they’re so new. ig i’ll offer blue jelly+250?

alternatively i could do blue jelly + peach!

hi!! since there's no set tbt value for it quite yet, i'd be happy to just trade it for ur blue jelly + peach!! i'll send it over once i receive the items :D

Reactions: rip
hi!! since there's no set tbt value for it quite yet, i'd be happy to just trade it for ur blue jelly + peach!! i'll send it over once i receive the items :D
ok, sounds good! would you like a message on either of them? (no message is fine w me!)

Back