• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading [Trading] Chief the cranky wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitly

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +

Chief the cranky wolf is leaving the town of Fruitley behind!
He isn't completely original since I gave him some furniture at some point
and used to talk to them a while, but I hope that's fine!
He's in boxes currently.
– – –
So I'm looking for either Deirdre, Jacques, Pashmina,
the Gorgerous Set, four-leaf clovers and/or items from my wishlist in exchange for him :0

I'd prefer any of the villagers before the items.
I'll be keeping him in boxes as long as I get offers.

chiefnot_mine_by_fruitleathal-d8z8lkt.png

"Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better."

Last edited:
I have a few items from your wish list to trade for him like golden net and golden shovel, trash can,ceramic hot pot, bread box, alpine chair and shelf, also kitchen sink.

Deirdre is in my cycling town, i'm not interested in Chief (i have no space ;w; ) but i'm just letting you know for Deirdre ;).

Last edited:
Deirdre is in my cycling town, i'm not interested in Chief (i have no space ;w; ) but i'm just letting you know for Deirdre ;).

Oh, why thank you! :0
Wait, do you mean I'd get her for free? I can give you some TBT if that's what you're looking for.

Oh, why thank you! :0
Wait, do you mean I'd get her for free? I can give you some TBT if that's what you're looking for.

Well.. cause she's in tier 3 the price would be 45tbt, but if she's one of your biggest dreamies i'm sure I can part with her for free :). (Because I love Deirdre and want her to go to a good home c:)

Last edited:
Well.. cause she's in tier 3 the price would be 45tbt, but if she's one of your biggest dreamies i'm sure I can part with her for free :). (Because I love Deirdre and want her to go to a good home c:)

She is one of my dreamies but I'd gladly pay for her though :0

I have a few items from your wish list to trade for him like golden net and golden shovel, trash can,ceramic hot pot, bread box, alpine chair and shelf, also kitchen sink.

i don't know how I managed to not notice this, but I guess I gotta accept your offer! Please reply as soon as you come online >v>
also, I added/removed some stuff from my wishlist :v

i don't know how I managed to not notice this, but I guess I gotta accept your offer! Please reply as soon as you come online >v>
also, I added/removed some stuff from my wishlist :v
Awesome, thank you. I just came home from work.

Sorry, it took a bit too long from you (and everyone else, he is now voided...).
Closing this thread but i thought I already did <xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back