• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Town Names. What Did You Name Your Town and Why?

Do you regret what you named your town?

• Yeah, I wish I would've chose something else/I don't like it anymore.

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Sometimes, but I can't change it now so it doesn't matter.

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • No, I like what I chose.

Votes: 92 76.0%

• Total voters
I called mine- Roade-
After a lovely place I once visited when I was 4 and have called wild world and city version this!

I called mine Nihm after an old favourite childhood book which, upon re-reading, made me realise I spelt it wrong. But I'm actually quite glad I did as Nimh (as its spelt in the book) stand for National Institute of Mental Health.

My DS, Wii and 3DS town name is Bayako which I made up myself, because I like having an unique name.

My GameCube town name is Schiphol (the Amsterdam Airport), which is a bit strange. I wouldn't wanna change it though for nostalgic reasons.

Back