• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Town and villager rant thread

Okay, I've been plot resetting for around thirty minutes to an hour, and I swear, Ken has mostly chosen to move in two different locations, both being horrible. When he finally did put his plot in a different spot, it was also a bad one. :mad:

MFKING QUILLLSON! AGH! Found his plot in Vale.
I have now had him in all three of my towns. LEAVE ME ALONE!

1253886001_office-no_zps8jzriyhr.gif

HNI_0046.JPG

SO CLOSE!!!!

Come on Kid Cat, you can plot better than that! Just plot your house where I want you to be. I know you have to be near Cheri but that is unacceptable.

View attachment 81084

SO CLOSE!!!!

Come on Kid Cat, you can plot better than that! Just plot your house where I want you to be. I know you have to be near Cheri but that is unacceptable.

I don't have paths yet, but Tia this morning kept doing the exact some thing -.- she was moving 1 block into the path, every time I reset! I ended up giving up and just putting her somewhere completely different -.-

I don't have paths yet, but Tia this morning kept doing the exact some thing -.- she was moving 1 block into the path, every time I reset! I ended up giving up and just putting her somewhere completely different -.-
Well, there is always a common plot a villager will plot their house. Even if you block it there will always be another.

GAH

I thought you could only get people's voided villagers if you go to their town, so I've been trading in my town lately. So my tenth villager finally pings to move, and I think thank god, now I'll only have 9 (in case a dreamie shows up in my campsite). Somebody comes over to pick him up, and guess who shows up from their void? CHARLISE. Right in front of my Re-Tail too, like a giant green eyesore mocking me.

Are you serious? What the hell Nintendo, why must you make it so impossible to trade and keep a spot open? >;l

Now I'm back with 10 villagers and seriously annoyed. And the next day Papi was in my campsite but SORRY NO ROOM, so that was just the cherry on top.

This is the third voided villager I've gotten in like a week.

So irritating.... I wish we could just choose where their houses go, like with our own houses -.-
Its the most wanted thing in New Leaf, but unfortunately will never happen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GAH

I thought you could only get people's voided villagers if you go to their town, so I've been trading in my town lately. So my tenth villager finally pings to move, and I think thank god, now I'll only have 9 (in case a dreamie shows up in my campsite). Somebody comes over to pick him up, and guess who shows up from their void? CHARLISE. Right in front of my Re-Tail too, like a giant green eyesore mocking me.

Are you serious? What the hell Nintendo, why must you make it so impossible to trade and keep a spot open? >;l

Now I'm back with 10 villagers and seriously annoyed. And the next day Papi was in my campsite but SORRY NO ROOM, so that was just the cherry on top.

This is the third voided villager I've gotten in like a week.
The villagers know how to troll people. A little too well....

I'm really sick of Bettina telling me about her stupid "official outfit"! She is so bland and boring...the most boring of all the normals!

I GIVE UP ON DIVING -.- Literally, whenever I dive, the thing I'm diving for will disappear as I'm diving down or swimming towards it, or it swims away too quickly and for some reason I can't swim fast enough to catch up! I'm so fed up of it! But I need to complete my encyclopaedia...

Every single time I make a new town, I some point, I get STUPID MUFFY.

I hate Muffy. I really do. She is so overrated and I just UGH. What makes it worse is whenever she moves in, she picks the WORST SPOT POSSIBLE and decides to live there for longer than any other villager. I hate her. I really do.

Every single time I make a new town, at some point SOMEBODY MOVES THEIR HOUSE RIGHT INFRONT OF MINE!!!

I hate that SO MUCH!!!. I really do. It is so annoying and I just UGH. What makes it worse is whenever they move in, it is somebody like Marshal! so i can't just get rid of them! it is so flipping annyoing! i hate it and i hate them! also they put their homes right on my paths, where i want to put buldings, plants, trees, rare items i have lost so much stuff because of this! i am so fed up of this rubbish... why!?! why awesome villagers.... WHY!?!

Back