• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Town and villager rant thread

Bells
ど
う
ぶ
つ
森
Post all of your sob stories and frustrations about your town, villagers, or PWPs here.

Last edited:
GET OUT OF MY TOWN, MARGIE! You are in the perfect spot for my new cafe.. take a hint.

Pietro's plot wasn't appearing on the 23rd on december for whatever reason and when i TTed backwards a few days, i forgot about plot resetting him and he ended up here (this is an old map though, had a few more move ins)
Pietro's house.jpg
Sadly had to let him go because i wanted him with everyone else. Julian replaced him and he took a good 20+ tries to get over on the other side with everyone else. Now with Papi moving in (perfectly in line with Sprinkle two places over right at the south side of the map) i now have everyone except Fang over there and i totally regret not being patient and letting him over there with everyone else, but hey he's a strong independent wolf who don't need neighbors (except my mayor lol)

Oh also i can't forget the lovely Wart Jr. who i wanted out for so long and he was the last of my starters to leave so Papi could come, he pinged me and i was like FINALLY GET OUT ALREADY and he gives me an apple...apples are my native fruit -_-

Bam moved out. I liked him, but I'm okay with him moving. I'm hoping my new jock, Rod, isn't going to be too difficult with plot resetting. I kinda like Rod more anyways.

Oh also i can't forget the lovely Wart Jr. who i wanted out for so long and he was the last of my starters to leave so Papi could come, he pinged me and i was like FINALLY GET OUT ALREADY and he gives me an apple...apples are my native fruit -_-

haha! "wow, thanks wart jr...how thoughtful of you..." >_>

haha! "wow, thanks wart jr...how thoughtful of you..." >_>

literally was like omg omg yes now i can get Papi back and i was sending a pm saying finally he's out and i look and he's handing me an apple....-_- thanks game thanks and that day Beau tried moving out instead

I haven't had a villager plot on a certain future area luckily, but when I wanted to build a park I built a bench and now I want to build a Jungle Gym. But Rowan's plot is in the way of that.

ROWAN HOW DARE YOU PLOT YOUR HOUSE AT THE START WHEN I WANT TO BUILD A PARK, YOUR HOUSE IS TOTALLY BLOCKING THE WAY OF WHERE I WANT TO BUILD THE JUNGLE GYM! I sure hope you won't be the last non dreamy I need to move out next. :mad:

Yup, we all are just a bunch of evil mayors.

Hamphrey told me the other day that my look was getting really stale and needed a change. He proceeded to give me a Moldy Shirt and said it was just my style. What a sweetie.

Last edited:
Hamphrey told me the other day that my look was getting really stale and needed a change. He proceeded to give me a Moldy Shirt and said it was just my style. What a sweetie.

I remember when Nan pinged me to tell me she saw something in the store and she had to buy it for me..it was a men's toilet. My mayor is a girl

It took me months to get Mallary and Greta out of my town, like seriously my town had 4 Snooty Villagers by the time they showed up and seriously I wanted them out.
It took until September to finally say goodbye to those two.

*sigh* One of my fav dreamies, Cookie, moved out and I was so heartbroken. I got Flora to replace her as a peppy and Butch to replace her as a dog, but I don't think I'm quite over her yet. I've been trying to cycle her back, but I'm losing focus and starting to worry about losing another dreamy in the process. I'm sure I'll get over it in time, but I swear, when the new AC game comes out, she'll be the first dreamy I look for.

Last edited:
Back