• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Town and villager rant thread

RIGHT NOW CELIA WONT MOVE NEXT TO KEATON. SHE'S DONE IT BEFORE WHEN I HAD HER THE FIRST TIME BEFORE I CYCLED FOR HER BUT SHE'S BEING STUBBORN

get out of my town ava. yOu ARE IN THE SPOT I WANT TO PUT THE POLICE STATION GET UR CHICKEN BUTT OUTTA TOWN
(you too rooney you suck)

Hamphrey told me the other day that my look was getting really stale and needed a change. He proceeded to give me a Moldy Shirt and said it was just my style. What a sweetie.

BAHAHAHA! oh man~

- - - Post Merge - - -

BroBro does what BroBro wants. I had her in my town for a long time, but sadly had to let her go to get villager of another type. Sassy chicken, that one was.

BRO BRO OMG YOU ARE CRACKING ME UPPPPPPP~

We need a PWP placing rant thread. Isabelle won't let me place a bridge and i'm positive i'm far enough away from Chevre's house (2 squares away) :C

I hate it when their lazy butts ask me to deliver something and the animal IS RIGHT THERE LITERALLY STARING AT US. dude, get some peripheral vision!!!!!

I hate it when their lazy butts ask me to deliver something and the animal IS RIGHT THERE LITERALLY STARING AT US. dude, get some peripheral vision!!!!!

That is me almost EVERY TIME. I can predict who they are wanting the package delivered to, because it will be whoever is in the frame XD

Last edited:
Every time I plot reset and there's a camper, it's always a villager I find pretty decent. But when I go on my Mayor, it's someone I don't like.

Back