Totakeke

Liquefy

Bells
Cake
KK appears at 7:30pm but he doesn't start taking requests until 8pm. He stays until midnight. Sorry, he disappears (the coward!) when you are online.

Suggested request: K.K. Metal.

Create extra players in your town/house to get extra airchecks. You don't have to complete chores to get a recording.

I'm getting - K.K. Soul, K.K. Bossa, K.K. Fusion, and another one I forgot (i have four characters total)
My bro is getting - Go K.K. Rider, K.K. Condor, K.K. Steppe, and another one (he has four players total, too)

Is that on Saturdays (Yup, my guide still hasn't come in the mail yet even though I did 2 day shipping a month ago >.>)

Yeah, I think he comes every Saturday around 7:30PM. Where can he be found when he arrives? In front of the gate where Booker and Copper are?

meleemario said:
Yeah, I think he comes every Saturday around 7:30PM. Where can he be found when he arrives? In front of the gate where Booker and Copper are?
i think in the cafe...

meleemario said:
In the Cafe, and he starts taking requests at 8.

Back