• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Thoughts on Loulou Crossing rumors?

Wow. If this is true you and this online friend both aren?t the best at thinking things through, huh?
You sharing something presumably confidential publicly without considering the consequences?them sharing it with an AC Youtuber of all people?

I get wanting to ?clear your name?, so to speak, but you can?t deny that it adds up to a fairly bizarre situation xD

It is definitely a crazy situation to be in. I didn?t believe this person at all at first but when I saw Resetti?s helicopter confirmed in the direct I was so shocked!! I still don?t 100% believe anything they say & I never intended for people to 100% believe the things I was saying either. I did try to make this clear by saying ?I don?t know if this is true or not? and things like that, but I completely understand that I obviously didn?t make it clear enough that these are just rumours. I guess we?ll see what things are true or not when the game comes out! I can understand I acted stupid so, I just wanted to say sorry again! I didn?t mean to cause any trouble & I don?t dislike anybody on here, I think all the points made were valid! I?m still getting used to being a public figure I guess, and I?m making a lot of mistakes.
Again, I?m sorry & I won?t be sharing anything like this in the future! If any of you would like to talk to me again, feel free to message me on any of my social media. But I?ll leave this here for now! Thank you for being understanding! ☺️💗

I did try to make this clear by saying ?I don?t know if this is true or not? and things like that, but I completely understand that I obviously didn?t make it clear enough that these are just rumours. I guess we?ll see what things are true or not when the game comes out! I can understand I acted stupid so, I just wanted to say sorry again! I didn?t mean to cause any trouble & I don?t dislike anybody on here, I think all the points made were valid! I?m still getting used to being a public figure I guess, and I?m making a lot of mistakes.

It was abundantly clear it was just a rumor, so don't apologize. You've got nothing to apologize for. You're not stupid, you didn't make any mistakes, and nobody here is upset or inconvenienced in the slightest.

Lou Lou, there will always ALWAYS be haters or people who misjudge you, or people who want you to just stop standing out. You can't avoid it unless you hermit away from society. And you really shouldn't do that because your sweet and disarming perspective on things would be a real loss. Plenty more of us appreciate your interesting rumors than those who have a problem with it, and you're doing a disservice to your subscribers if you change your content based on the feedback of a few complaints when your subscribers, the overwhelming majority, are quite happy with your content. The more rumors to mull over while enduring this wait, the better!

Please don't be discouraged. And since you're here, I'd like to apologize for talking about you 'behind your back'. You can get desensitized to these things on the internet and forget that there's a real person behind the youtube channel who has feelings and worries just like the rest of us and it can be easy to hurt someone with words you never even thought they'd see.

Well, if the rumors are true, I'm disappointed about the lack of Pelly/Phyllis. Really, I didn't like the changes to mail in ACNH from what we've seen so far, and was hoping we could build a proper post office in the game. Even though we typically don't send mail to one another in the real world, I feel like Animal Crossing should always have this feature; its one of those small things that give the game charm.

I'm not too surprised about diving, as we haven't seen one glimpse at it at all. Personally, I liked the idea of being able to swim, but diving itself felt a bit boring to me. If they plan to patch it in later, I hope they'll try to make it feel a bit more fun.

Other than that, it looks like I'll be pretty picky when it comes to my town at the start, resetting for an airport and fruit that I really want. Hopefully, it won't take too long.

I love sending real mail! Especially when I was in college - I sent a fair amount of mail back home, and me and my boyfriend used to drop letters off at each others dorms to be put in the mailboxes. Actually, we did that even before we were dating. And now we've lived together for a long time, but we still write notes and cards and letters and such.

I hope I can send him mail in NH. I still have a letter i made him write me on NL.

Back