• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

This is really annoying...

Micah

Retired Staff
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
I always shoot blue items down from balloons. I have the whole blue collection 'cause of it. But I was hoping for something rarer.

[quote="Shadow_] I always get green items...

do you think you get a color set from baloons?

:huh: [/quote]
Maybe...

NookPTP said:
I always shoot blue items down from balloons. I have the whole blue collection 'cause of it. But I was hoping for something rarer.

:eek: my sister is going for the whole blue set!

What does the little space ship do if you hit it? I never seem to hit it cause by the time I unequip my shovel, pull my slingshot out of a letter and equip it I just can't get to it. Yesterday though I shot at it and the BB went right through it. I was pretty close to the top also, if it had been a balloon it would have poped.

no, you get to see gulliver. (i think thats his name...) he asks you to go find the parts to his space ship and then he gives you something.

Back