This is In detail why downloading music free is...

Pie_Or_Die

Bells
Illigal

now many P2P (person 2 person) sharing programs say that there legal
thats 99.9% true

But

dont let that get u fooled

if u Download ANYTHING copyrighted then it immidiatly becomes Illigal

the only Legal music u can dl is bands that havent got like a record deal and havent been signed

so if u see

P2P anywhere in a program now u know that if u dl anything copyrighted (this includes movies and games) its illigal

my recomendation for Music is

Itunes (1 buck a song but is compatible with I-Pod)
Yahoo Music Engine (75 cents a song u can burn songs but u cant put them on a Ipod

:( but it works with other mp3 players)

now i <3 yahoo music engine mainly because i bought Yahoo Unlimited (you can get like 1 mill songs for no charge besides eather 50 bucks a yr or 7 bucks a month)

if u dont have a ipod but want some legal CD's
Yahoo Music engine is DEF the thing for u

if u have a IPod and need some music
i recomend buying cd's but if it comes to buying it off the net I-Tunes is the place for u

but im tired of people saying they get songs free

here is the logic on how that is illigal

Now its no joke that bands get payed bundles from people buying there albums
now lets say a band called Super Happy Monkey Fun Time 7 is a popular band and makes like amazing music that you would never belive is possible to make
now they make a album some people buy it but illigal dling is fastly sweeping across the nation so some peeps who bought the album put the songs on a P2P program
now lets say someone dls it ok so what its like 1 album maby 10-20 bucks the band wont miss it eh? but about 1 mill people in america dl music illigaly thats about 10-20 mill that the band has lost and now the band is out of buisness and will never release there new album cuz of all the people illigally dling music

(Same goes for burning disks)

im tired of seeing all of this
it is pathetic, and cops should start cracking down on this!!!

so basicly

the point of this whole thing is

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>Dont be so CHEAP</big></big></big></big></big>

Well I use The LUANCHcast radio everytime i go online and i bought Yahoo Unlimited too! It is awsome! And idont gotta ipod just some sony Mp3 player so im happy

picklewarrior098 said:
Well I use The LUANCHcast radio everytime i go online and i bought Yahoo Unlimited too! It is awsome! And idont gotta ipod just some sony Mp3 player so im happy
i don't have unlimited but i have SBC yahoo for my internet and i can listen to the songs 4 free.... when i got my mp3 player at my dads house... well i think he got the songs for free

:(

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
picklewarrior098 said:
i don't have unlimited but i have SBC yahoo for my internet and i can listen to the songs 4 free.... when i got my mp3 player at my dads house... well i think he got the songs for free

Any one can listen to songs for free on yahoo..But there is commircials about every 3 songs

picklewarrior098 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
picklewarrior098 said:

Any one can listen to songs for free on yahoo..But there is commircials about every 3 songs
i know that

:D i just felt like saying that

:p

Back